Psycho P.6

After riding for many miles you could see the Ironrath gates in the distance. Your shoulders started to feel tense as you approached the gates. It was good to see your home but the events that were about to happen could go in your favor or against you. 

The gates did not open right away as the group arrived. Ramsay meet the bars and what seemed like patiently waiting for someone to open them. 

"My lady" Ramsay called back to you "please join me"

You brought your horse up beside his. When you came into view the gate suddenly started to open. 

"That's much better" Ramsay said with a pleased expression.

Riding forward you looked around. The people looked disturbed and tired. Some lay on the ground while others walked aimlessly. A few Whitehill soldiers were outside and eagerly came to meet Ramsay. Quickly getting off of your house you approached one of the soldiers.

"Where is Ethan?" you demanded. 

The guards laughed at your firmness and refused to answer you.

"Like a Forrester to go running her mouth off" one guard mocked you. As soon as the words left his lips a sharp blade went into his neck causing the laughter to stop.

"Now now. The lady asked you a question and I suggest she get an answer" Ramsay said with a fake smile and threatening voice. This action brought forth some courage.

"He-he's in the great hall..with R-Rodrik" the other guard managed to spit out.

"Rodrik is here?!" you asked him in surprise.

"Yes. H-he survived the R-Red Wedding" 

You looked at the gates of the great hall breathing heavily. You had thought Rodrik was dead.

"Well now shall we enter? I just love a family reunion" Ramsay said.

You wanted to run into the hall and greet your family but knew that wasn't such a good idea. Ramsay walked slowly up the stairs while you kept close behind him careful not to dart out in front. Entering the long hallway you could hear yelling. It sounded like Rodrik and Gryff were having a dispute over something.

Ramsay pushed the large doors open with force causing them to crash into the walls on the other side which led to silence in the room. Noticing your presence your mother called out to you.

"What seems to be the problem here?" Ramsay asked.

"Rodrik isn't behaving and giving me and my men all sorts of trouble" Gryff fumed. He seemed to have gotten uglier since the last time you saw him.

"Well, Gryff, you did invade their home. I'm sure we can come to a solution" Ramsay reasoned. "I know. We will let this Lady decide what should be done". 

Ramsay turned to look at you. This decision earned gaps throughout the hall. Careful as how to proceed you walked up beside Ramsay looking Gryff in the eyes.

"You're family has caused us nothing but trouble. You've destroyed out ironwood and brought terror to my people."

"What are you going to do about it" Gryff mocked. 

"I want you to die" you told him. There was silence in the room. Praying to the Gods that Ramsay would back you up he finally spoke.

"Well I guess we have our conclusion then." Ramsay said bringing his hands together with a smile.

"You can't be serious" Gryff yelled. 

"My lady" Ramsay started ignoring Gryff "Have you even held a bow before?" 

"No, my Lord" 

"Today is the day you learn". 

A Bolton guard approached Ramsay with a bow and arrows. Ramsay handed you the bow and stood behind you. Bringing his hands on yours he loaded the bow while he held it with you. 

"I'll tell you what, Gryff, if you can make it out of the hall then you win!" he said with excitement. Looking over at your family they seemed conflicted. Happy that Gryff may die but afraid for your well being. 

Gryff looked completely terrified and began running toward the door that was behind you. Letting go of the arrow it hit him in the lower chest bringing him to the ground.

"Good shot, my lady, now finish the job" Ramsay told you.

He loaded up another arrow and walked you over to Gryff on the ground. Releasing the arrow once again Gryff became lifeless and you felt a bit better that he was gone.

Ramsay loudly sighed in relief "I'm glad that's over. I hope everyone feels better I know I do."

Your family ran toward you embracing you in a hug. The Bolton men put hands on their swords but Ramsay stopped them.

"I'll allow it" he told them.

Rodrik held you tight and you managed to catch a glimpse of Ramsay with his men. He happened to look over at you before quickly turning away again. A lump hit your stomach. With Ramsay's help. You would have the power to destroy the Whitehills.

~~~To be continued~~~