Psycho P.7

"I've miss you so much" you told Rodik leaning into his soldier. He was believed to be dead and looked as if he half was.

"I've missed you too" he said in a comforting voice. He must have been full of worry. The Whitehills were torturing them and one sibling was being held hostage. 

"We must try to reason with Ramsay to let you stay." your mother whispered. 

"I don't think there is any reasoning with him, mother" Rodrik told her. He was right. Once Ramsay wanted something he got it. 

"But with Gryff dead the Whitehills will start a war with us" Talia whispered. She was right. Ludd would be furious about what happened and will wait until Ramsay leaves before attacking. 

"I'll talk to Ramsay" you told them. Ramsay had already brought events into your favor. He would surely want something in return but you had Ironwood to promise him.

You backed away from your family and noticed that Ramsay and his men were gone. Together with your family you hurried outside and noticed all the Bolton men ready to leave.

"Where are we going?" you asked Ramsay running up to him on his horse. 

"We are going to Highpoint to pay Ludd a visit" he simply said.

"I need to get on.." 

"No you are staying here" he told you.

"Why?" you said loudly. Staying here was a good thing but you felt disappointed that you weren't going with him. You were beginning to feel fond of him.

"Why?" he said with his smile fading. "Because it's dangerous. You stay here with your family. Be safe. I'll come back soon"

With that he rode off with his men. Staring at the party as they left you felt confused. Why was he leaving without you. You were supposed to a hostage.

"Where is he going?" you mother asked when she made her way to you.

"He said he was paying Ludd a visit. Probably to discuss Gryff" you told her.

"I hope they aren't plotting against us. They will destroy our house" Rodrik sighed.

"I don't think he will" you told them "He isn't as bad as everyone thinks he is."

----Later that night----

You sat at the dinner table with what remained of your family. Your father had died, Mira was still in Kings Landing and Asher was on his way from across the narrow sea. Lady Forrester seemed excited to have most of her family around the table again. 

The cooks had prepared a feast for you all in celebration of your and Rodrik's return. You and Rodrik both ate like you hadn't in years which was somewhat true for Rodrik considering he had been fighting a war. 

The doors had opened an Duncan and Royland came rushing through disturbing your dinner.

"My lord" Duncan said loudly "A raven had arrived."

Rodrik stood waiting for Duncan. Handing him the letter Rodrik slowly read over it.

"What is it?" your mother asked him.

"The Whitehills are dead" Rodrik said breathlessly. 

You had almost choked on your meat at what he said.

"They're dead? All of them" you mother asked.

"Yes. It's from a Bolton man. He also says Highpoint will be under your control" Rodrik said looking down at you. 

Looking around you noticed your whole family looking at you. Your heart began to race. 

~~~To be continued~~~