Psycho - P. 10 final

Roose Bolton dismounted from his horse and walked toward you. He was a man who never smiled or changed his serious expression. His wife followed closely behind him. She was a much bigger lady but she seemed to have a gentle air about her. Ramsay followed beside his father looking a bit more happier than the rest. 

"M' lord" you greeted Lord Bolton as he approached you. 

"Lady Forrester" he greeted back "I understand my son has feelings for you"

You weren't sure how to answer him. 

"This is true, father" Ramsay stepped in. 

"We will join our houses then. You two will be man and wife and your family will provide us with all of the ironwood we need" 

Your heart stopped. You were going to marry Ramsay. The Boltons had already decided they wanted your Ironwood many weeks ago but now it wasn't out of force. 

"Of course, Lord Bolton. It would be a great honor to join your house" you told him with a smile.

"The wedding would of course take place tonight" Ramsay chimed in. "I've already sent a raven to your family. They will be here soon."

~~~Later that night~~~

You're family had arrived. Rodrik seemed a bit unsure of the whole situations but he knew you had feelings for Ramsay and you really didn't have any other choice. 

Your mother brought along the wedding gown she wore and she married your father. You didn't have time to get a new one made but it made her very happy to see you in it. 

Rodrik stood in the room with you until the wedding was about to start.

"Are you ready?" he asked. 

He was going to escort you considering your father was deceased and he was the new Lord of Ironrath. Asher not being there made you sad. You loved him regardless of the choices he had made but you wished he still could have been here for your big day.

"As ready as I'll ever be" you responded. The nerves were running through you hard. 

Grabbing on to his arm you bother slowly walked to the forest enjoying your time together. You bother joked about moments as kids playing with the Glenmores. Times when Asher and your father would fight. The sadness you all felt when Asher was sent away. 

Arriving where the rest of the people where, you and Rodrik made your way down the long line of people who watched you in silence. 

"Who brings this lady?" Roose asked.

"Rodrik. Lord of Ironrath" Rodrik responded.

Ramsay stepped forward.

"Lady Forrester, do you take this man?" Roose asked.

"I take this man." you said without hesitation. 

Ramsay smiled and took your hand. Letting go of Rodrik you fully embrace Ramsay in a gentle kiss. You could feel his lips trembling against yours. It seems like he wanted to be much rougher but held himself back. 

The line of people began to clap their hands and cheer. The Boltons may be a very feared family but you and your family had nothing to worry about. Hopefully you would be able to persuade Ramsay to be kinder to the other houses in the North but you knew it would be a work in progress. 

~~~The end~~~