Prologue

Following the success of the 2023 season in which Jessica McCabe won the Driver's championship with McLaren, she and Pierre Gasly began their relationship at the end of the season. Despite all the hardships that they faced within their relationship, they stayed as strong as ever. Jessica even signed a lengthy contract with McLaren after her original one expired.

During the summer break of the 2024 season, Pierre surprised Jess with a holiday to Orlando where they took a road trip to Miami. It was later that year, after Max Verstappen won the championship, in the winter break when Pierre proposed to Jessica in New York's Central Park.

The following season of F1 in 2025, Jessica won her second drivers championship with McLaren with Lando Norris, Jess' teammate, finishing second and Pierre completing the top three in the standings. The celebrations went on all night and into the early hours of the next day. In the new year, just as the 2026 season was rolling around, Pierre and Jessica tied the knot in a small ceremony with friends and family in countryside of Pierre's home town of Rouen in France. They originally faced a lot of scrutiny from fans and the media but the pair knew that with their busy racing schedules, it was finding the time.

Now, getting into the swing of the 2026, Pierre and Jessica who are both still at Alpine and McLaren were set of a tougher season. With new circuits, old one's returning along with famous and iconic tracks, the pair are in for a whirlwind season, only a little challenge is being added to their already busy personal lives.