Chapter 1

The 2026 season of Formula 1 was in hitting full swing. Now married and still driving for Alpine and McLaren, Pierre Gasly and Jessica McCabe walked into the paddock hand in hand as screaming fans called their names. "Guess we have to meet the fans needs." Jessica laughed to her husband as he nods. "Yeah, we do." Pierre nods as they walk over to the fans. Autograph books, posters, cardboard cut outs of their faces and more being thrown at them. The couple sign some merch as well as some autograph books among other things before they link fingers again and continue walking through the paddock.

"I'm glad it's only media day and not race day yet." Jessica laughs, her fingers unlinking from Pierre's and her arm snaking its way around the tall, brunette frenchmans waist. He places his arm around her shoulder as he escorted her towards the McLaren motorhome. "Right, I'll see you this evening, love." Pierre smiles, standing infront of Jessica. "Yeah. I love you." Jessica smiles. "I love you too." Pierre says before passionately kissing her. "Don't otherwise I won't be able to resist." Jessica laughs. "I'm sorry, you're just too damn gorgeous." Pierre smirks.

Jessica gives him one more passionate kiss, her arms wrapping around his waist as his grip onto her waist. "How does the idea of continuing this in the hotel room tonight sound?" Jessica whispers as their lips part. "I say that's a good idea." Pierre responds with a grin. He slaps Jess' ass as she turns to head inside. "Oh, excuse me." the Teesside girl pretends to be offended as her husband walks off laughing.

"How was your makeout session with your husband just then?" Lando smirks as Jessica walks inside. "How's still being single?" Jessica smirks back as Lando laughs at their banter. "Painful." the bristol boy jokes as he and Jess head to their morning team meeting. The meetings normally take up to half an hour, giving them time to get lunch before their afternoon interviews.

The McLaren team discusses strategies and which best is to use this weekend at Imola. The weather forecast wasn't ideal but it's similar conditions to Spa in 2023. Rain during FP1 and qualifying as well as during the sprint shootout and sprint race. As soon as the meeting is dismissed, Lando and Jessica heads to get some lunch and talk about anything except racing.

•••••••
iMessage
Pierre

Pierre
Are you free? x

Jessica
I am.
I'm just having lunch with
Lando but I can easily dip
and come to you x

Pierre
Come meet me outside
I want to have lunch with my
wife x

Jessica
On my way as we speak x

•••••••••

The british driver quickly left her lunch break with Lando to meet Pierre for lunch. The young McLaren driver didn't mind that his teammate would leave him for her husband. "What do you want to eat then?" Pierre asks his british wife. "Well, I ate half a sandwich I made in the motorhome so something that'll fill me." Jess smiles as she and Pierre look at the menu. "A salad to share sound good?" Pierre suggests, looking at the brunette girl as she looks up at him and smiles. "I like that idea." Jessica nods.

She goes and finds a table while Pierre gets their food and drinks. The girl smiles at some photos in her gallery as she looks at her phone. "What you smiling at?" Pierre asks, arriving at the table. "Just some pictures of us." Jess smiles, putting her phone face down on the table. "We're you serious when you said we could continue what we started?" Pierre asks quietly. "Babe, when have I ever joked about that?" Jessica smiles as Pierre grins. The two enjoy their lunch together before they go and do their media duties. Jess was in the media pen while Pierre was in the TV pen.

Jessica was done before Pierre so she sent him a quick message to let him know she was waiting for him at their room. The moment he saw her message, Pierre left the paddock as quick as he could. The Alpine driver catches his breath as he gets to his room. As soon as he is inside, his eyes meet Jessica's who was wearing luxurious pajama set. "I've never seen someone arrive in under 30 minutes as quick as you." Jessica laughs, standing up to face Pierre. He kicks his shoes off before rushing over to his wife.

His soft lips crash onto hers as he grips onto her waist, pulling her closer while her hands snake their way down to his shirt and starts to pull it off before tossing it away in the room as he undoes her top, throwing it across the room and unclipping her bra, allowing it to fall to the floor near his alpine shirt. Pierre grabs under her thighs and lifting the girl off the ground, Jessica wrapping her legs around his toned waist. Pierre's lips find their way away from Jessica's lips to her neck leaving small kisses all over it as he walks towards the bed, laying her down ontop. The pair are still trying for their first baby but since Jessica have come off birth control following their wedding, they've had some luck.

The Teesside girl props herself up on her elbows, the girls eyes running over his beautifully tanned body as the frenchman climbs ontop of her, giving her a passionate and lustful kiss on the lips, then along her jawline as his lips slowly make their way down to her neck, putting a long kiss on her pulse before gently sucking on the same spot, one that drives her crazy. This action earns a quiet moan to escape her mouth. "Oh my god." Jessica softly whispers.

Pierre's lips continue to travel lower to his wife's chest, leaving kisses all over her boobs before moving lower, leaving light kisses on her stomach. Pierre's hands tug at shorts and quickly pulls them down before freezing. Jessica sits up and pulls her french husband close to her, laying a gently kiss on his lips while her cold hands run down his gorgeous toned abs and gripping onto his jeans, undoing them and pulling them down. Pierre quickly kicks them away and his boxers shortly following. As soon as his boxers were off, Pierre removes Jessica's underwear before hovering over the hair, alinging himself with her enterance before attaching his lips to her neck as he slide into hers.

The brunette brits back archs at the feeling as her hands run down the alpine drivers back while low moans escape both their mouths after she adjusts to him for a few moments and he slowly starts to grind his hips against hers. Their heavy breathing fill the room as bis thrusts increase. Pierre's plump lips find their way back to his wife's, kissing her deeply and swallowing each others moans. Jess' fingers dug into the brunette frenchman's back causing a groan to leave his lips before he sucks small bruises onto her breasts. One of his hands reaches under her knee, pulling her leg upwards and causing him to thrust at a different angle.

Jessica's brown eyes roll to the back of her head and her feeling a knot in her stomach. "Pierre..." she moans loudly, her teesside accent thick, her nails digging into his shoulder and he picks up the speed of his thursts. They become sloppier by the second, indicating they are nearing the finishing line. Jess' eyes fix shut with a few more final long and deep thrusts from Pierre as every muscle in her body tense up before her mind gets lost in the white fog that clouded her mind. She feels herself cum all over Pierre's dick and once she had lets herself loose, she feels his cum shoot inside of her as he moans into her shoulder.

The frenchman holds himself over his wife as ocean blue eyes look into her medium brown ones, both of them out of breath. Jessica gently runs her hands through his hair before cupping his face and pulling him into another kiss. Pierre pulls out of her and laying down beside her. His strong arms wrap around her, pulling her close to him until there was no space left. She lays her head on his chest as he plants a gently kiss on her shoulder before slowly drifting off to sleep.