Chapter 32

While still in the UK, Pierre and Jessica headed up north from the track to the british girl's home town to spend some time with her family and let them meet Genève. "Jessica, Pierre. Come in." Natalia smiles. She hugged the pair as Pierre carried Genève's car seat into the house. "It hasn't changed from the last time we were here. And that was when you and Jackson got married." Jessica smiles, sliding her shoes off as Pierre does the same. "And that was 3 years ago." Jackson says, coming down the stairs from the bedroom.

"I know. Then a year later, it was me and Pierre." Jess smiles, following her husband into the living room. "I thought I heard your voice, Jess!" Rosie exclaims running from the garden and jumping into the McLaren driver's arms. "Hey Rosie. You've gotten tall now." Jessica smiles, hugging her younger half-sister. "How's karting going, Rosie?" Pierre asks, turning Genève's car seat to face him as he say on the couch. "Good. I won the most recent race. I'm out of space on my medal shelf." Rosie grins proudly. "That's great! You'll make it into formula 1 like I have in no time." Jessica smiles, sitting beside Pierre.

"There she is. Our favorite world champion." Victoria smiles, holding a box of treats from her bakery. "Tori!" Jessica smiles at the sight of her older sister. "Hey sis. I've missed you so much." Victoria grins, placing the box down and hugging her younger sister. "Me too. Come on, we have someone for you to meet." Jess grins heading back into living room.

Genève was wrapped up in her blanket and laid in Pierre's arms as Jess' family followed her in. "Oh my god, my granddaughter." Natalia smiles as she looks at the baby laid in the frenchman's arms. "How do you exactly say her name?" Rosie asks, sitting on the beanbag. "Geneva. Noelle. Anthoinette. Gasly." Jessica smiles, looking at her daughter. "It's perfect for her." Jackson smiles. One by one, each member of Jess' family has a few moments of cuddles with Genève.

"How long are you in town?" Victoria asks, Genève laid in her arms. "Only a few days. We have the Belgium grand prix then summer break which we're going to use to take Genève on her first holiday with some of the other drivers." Pierre says, his arm wrapped around Jess' shoulder. "Rewind and time with family and friends is important as a race driver." Jackson says, understading. "I want to make the most of the time we have together and watch Genève grow before we go back to racing." Pierre grins as Genève is handed back to Jessica by Victoria.

Victoria shared out some treats she brought from her bakery. She even given Jess and Pierre some to take to Belgium with them. "I bet Anthoine is proud of you both. Getting through all the adversity you two have faced. From either being dropped by redbull midseason or never getting a chance to now being parents of a beautiful little girl. You two should be proud of yourselves." Jackson smiles. "Yeah, we are. It's been tough since 2019 but we've managed to get through it with the support of each other." Pierre says, looking at Jessica and Genève.

The rest of the day consisted of spending time with Jessica's family. Instead of staying home for tea, they all decided to go and eat out as it wasn't often they were together. "Okay. We'll meet you guys there." Jessica smiles, hugging her mum, step-dad, sister and step-sister as Pierre put Genève's car seat in the car.

The restaurant had an open top terrace where the family had booked their table. Jessica's parents and siblings arrived earlier than the couple and were shown to their table. Pierre and Jessica arrived, the girl grabs her own bag as well as Genève's while Pierre unclips the 2 month old girl's car seat and carries it inside ahead of his british wife. The evening was filled with laughter was as talk of when Jess would return to training for racing upon she explained how she wanted to wait 6ish months before going back to training.

"Well, we better be going. We have to get some things so we can grab a few things before heading to Belgium." Jessica says, placing a sleeping Genève in her car seat as strapping her in. "Alright sweetheart. We'll see you when we do." Natalia smiles, standing up and tightly hugging her younger daughter. "Yeah. Probably when Genève is a little older." Jessica laughs before hugging Jackson, Victoria and Rosie.

•••••••••••
victoriamccabe1

•••••••••••victoriamccabe1

1/2

2/2 them <3

2/2
them <3

@pierregasly @jess.mccabe

❤️ pierregasly, jess.mccabe and 29,723 others

💬: 1,823

jess.mccabe i just wanted a simple kiss
victoriamccabe1 ofc you did, jess

pierregasly i'm stealing these. they're so cute
victoriamccabe1 maybe because youse are cute 😂

natmccabe.official have you thought about photography vic?
victoriamccabe1 yeah. gave it up in school 🤣