𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶

"𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵", the voice of Brady ran through Audra's head. Audra and Jonah had practiced this lift for an hour, they were both ready to move on. Brady swore up and down that they weren't doing it "gracefully" enough.

Audra took a deep breath. "Hey it's ok, you got it." Jonah said putting his hand on her shoulder. She smiled at him, nodding.

The song "Once Upon A December" plays over the speakers. The pair starts their short routine Brady gave them to practice to. Audra skates around the boy, one leg in the air. They go for the lift once more, Jonah grips the girls waist lifting her above his head.

Jonah skates in a circle with the girl still in the air, before softly placing her back on the ice beside him. The music cuts off and the to stand out of breath in the middle of the rink.

Brady nods in approval. "That was good, for your first day together." She said looking the pair up and down. "You are dismissed." Brady said walking off the rink.

Audra smiled at Jonah. "Finally." She let out a long breath. "You know~" Jonah starts to talk but is interrupted but the sound of the two big metal doors slamming open.

Whoops and Hollers could be heard from the group of boys that walked into the rink. Audra looked at them confused, then back at Jonah. "Who's are they?" She asked in confusion.

Jonah sighed. "The Hockey team." He said rolling his eyes. "Come on." Jonah grabbed her hand, skating off and out of the rink.

As the two are walking off Audra spots Anastasia talking to Aaron. "Stassie!" Audra shouts to the girl. She runs over to her, engulfing her in a hug. "What's the hockey team doing in here? Don't they have there own rink?" Audra asked, Her eyebrows furrowed.

Anastasia sighs. "Someone trashed their rink so they have to practice on ours until theirs is fixed." Anastasia said, clearly annoyed with the hockey team's presence.

"Seriously?" Audra whisper yelled. "That's bullshit." She said. Audra glanced over at the boys who had now entered onto the rink. "I know." Anastasia said.

"Hey there's a party tonight at one of the Frat houses, wanna come?" Anastasia asked with hope-full eyes. Audra sighed. "I don't know Satssie." She said. "Come on Audra, you haven't experienced a Maple Hills frat party yet." Stassie said taking Audra's hands in hers.

"You need to go somewhere other than your apartment and the rink." Anastasia said. Audra thought for a moment, Stassie was right. She hadn't really been anywhere other than her apartment and the rink. A little fun wouldn't hurt.

Audra let out a sigh of defeat. "Okay." She said quietly. Audra's mouth twisted into a grin. "Yes!" Anastasia jumped up in excitement. "I'll pick you up, 7:00." She said. "Wear something sexy!" Anastasia said winking.

Audra laughed at her friends weirdness. Jonah had already left so it was just her that had to get her stuff and go. Audra had already changed into her tennis shoes, she grabbed her bag from the bench. She looked down at her phone not paying attention to wear she was going.

She suddenly hit someone, a big someone at that. It was like walking into a brick wall. Audra fell, landing on her ass. "Shit." She cursed. "Oh my bad." A deep voice said from above her.

Audra glanced up, there was a boy. A pretty boy. He had dark brown hair and a nice jaw line, he had a muscular body. Not to much muscle but enough. He was wearing a hockey jersey.

He reached his hand down for her to take. Hesitantly, she took it. Audra stood up, brushing off her pants. "Are you ok?" The guy asked. "Yea, I'm good. Thanks." She said quietly. "I haven't seen you around here before, are you a water girl or something?" He asked looking around.