𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

"𝑨𝑼𝑫𝑹𝑨" the voice grew louder and louder as the knocking at the door gets more repetitive. Audra finally got out of bed, still in Nathan's clothes. She opened the door, revealing Jonah.

"Hey Jonah, what's up?" Audra asked tiredly. "Obviously not you, we have practice in twenty minutes." Jonah snaps looking down at his watch. Audra's eyes widen. "What?" She almost yelled. Audra looked at her clock on the wall.

9:10

"Oh my god!" Audra said looking back at Jonah. She ran into her room, grabbing her bag. She quickly threw on black leggings, black long sleeve crop top, and some white tennis shoes.

She grabbed a pony tail holder and some mascara. "Shit, shit, shit." She cursed quietly. Audra ran out of her room and out the door.

The pair ran down the stairs of Audra's apartment complex. Audra just decided to ride with Jonah to practice. Jonah was a fast driver, especially in his sports car.

Audra was surprised they didn't get pulled over by how fast he was going down the road. The two reached the rink with ten minutes to spare. Brady's car wasn't there yet either.

After changing footwear Jonah and Audra got on the ice and began warming up. Stassie and Aaron would be joining them on the ice today. Little did they know they weren't the only ones joining the pair in the rink today.

A obviously pissed off Brady marches into the arena, the four figure skaters stood frozen on the ice. Brady marched over to the group, taking a deep breath.

"The Hockey team will be watching us practice today because they scheduled there practice the same time as ours. Thankfully since this is our rink, we will be using it first." Brady sighed. "What?" "Are you serious?" The group erupted.

"Yes, yes. Now, I don't want any of you distracted because of these boys you understand?" She said eyeing Audra and Anastasia. "Yes." The group said quietly.

Soon the group of boys walked into the arena, they looked just as pissed. Audra rolled her eyes as she watched the team sit down in the stands. They all had a perfect view of what they would be doing.

The boys kept their conversations quiet, most of them were terrified of Brady. One boy caught Audra's eye. A good looking brunette sitting closest to the plexiglass glass as he good, Nathan.

Audra took a deep breath. Nathan was eyeing her like a fucking hawk. Jonah took notice of this to. "Y'all hook up of something?" He asked randomly.

Audra snapped out of thought, turning to face Jonah. "What-ew. No." She said disgusted. Jonah shrugged his shoulders before skating off to talk to Aaron. She took one last look at Nathan before skating over to Stassie.

"He got a thing for you or something?" Stassie asked glancing over at Nate. "Why does everyone think that?" Audra groaned. "Because he's literally staring into your soul Audra." She says.

"Alright, Jonah and Audra. Your up first. We have competition coming up, you need to ace this routine." Brady shouts. Audra gave Stassie a "Nothings gonna happen" look before skating over to her partner.

They skated to the center of the rink, facing each other. One upon a December begins to play as the pair start their routine.

Nathan is focused on Audra, not daring to look anywhere else. She was as graceful as an angel, she knew the ice well. Nathan watched as Jonah flipped her over his shoulder, Audra landings softly back on the ice.

Nathan wished that it was him holding Audra's waist and not Jonah. He shook away those thoughts quickly. He needed to be focused on Hockey.

As the music gets more dramatic the routine grows more complex. Near the ending of the music Audra is at an opposite end of the rink as Jonah. They skate towards each other in a fast speed.

Nathan breath hitches as Audra leaps into the air, her hands above her head. Jonah catches her by the waist, lifting her above his head. The two finish the routine with Audra sitting on Jonah's leg while he is on one knee.

Claps and cheers erupt from the hockey team, Stassie and Aaron are cheering the pair on as well. Brady is nodding approvingly on the side line. Audra smiles at the reaction before looking down at Jonah who is already looking at her.

They flash each other a kind smile before skating off, today they were just going over routines not a crazy practice.

Audra skates off the ice, putting on her guards before going to get her water. "Nice moves." A voice says from behind her. Audra already knew who it was, she didn't even to the source of the voice. "I guess. I can always improve." She said taking a drink.

Audra sat down, catching her breath. "That's a good mindset." Nathan said sitting down beside her. Audra just shrugged as she watched Anastasia and Aaron start their routine.

Nathan scanned the girls features. Her green eyes sparkled in the light, her blonde hair curled lightly at the end of her ponytail, she had soft freckles scattered on her face. "She Is Gorgeous" Nathan thought to himself.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Audra said sarcastically. She had notice Nathan's stare. She couldn't help but wonder if maybe he was into her. "I might just do that." Nathan smirked.

Was he flirting with her? She smiled lightly, looking at him with a sarcastic expression. She mumbled a quiet "Okay." A loud thud caused both of their heads to turn. Aaron was bent over, breathing heavily. Anastasia was on her side on the ground.

Audra kicked off her guards, quickly skating over to the girl. "Stassie?" She called out. Nathan also made his way onto the ice.

"Hey Stace? You ok?" Audra helped Stassie get sat up, handing Stassie her water bottle. Anastasia's lip was bleeding. "What the hell happened Aaron?" Jonah asked.

"I-I don't know, My hand just gave out. She was to heavy." Aaron said glancing down at Anastasia. "You lift more then she weighs Aaron, she's not to heavy." Audra snapped standing up.

"It's fine Audra, I had a big lunch." Stassie said standing up. Audra's eyes widened at Anastasia's words. Stassie was by far one of the fittest people she knew, Aaron lifted more than her she's seen it.

"Stace-" Audra started. "Audra, It's ok." Jonah said from beside Aaron. "Aaron take her to get her lip checked up." Jonah said. Aaron nodded, skating away with Anastasia.

"It's not okay Jonah." Audra said as she watched the pair exit the rink. "Audra I-"
"No, It's definitely not okay for him to say shit like that. Anastasia is not to heavy for him and you know it." She said sternly.

Jonah knew Aaron was in the wrong, but he also knew that Audra would punch Aaron in the face if Jonah didn't stop her. "I know, I'll talk to him ok?" Jonah said rubbing her arm comfortingly. "Ok." Audra whispered.

She turned to see Nathan standing there awkwardly. "What?" She asked. Nathan shook his head. "Nothing." Audra nodded. She began to skate away but was stopped by Nathan grabbing her hand.

"Hey um, the hockey teams having a party tonight because we have a big game coming up this weekend. Do you maybe wanna come?" Nathan asked hesitantly. In honesty Audra needed to get drunk or get laid and this party seemed like her best bet to do both.

"Sure." She shrugged. Nathan was surprised she didn't say no. "Okay um, tell Anastasia and Lola to come too. They know we're to go." Nathan said.

"Okay. See you later." Audra said skating away from him. "Yup see you later." Nathan awkwardly yelled. What was this girl doing to him that the other girls didn't?

"Stay Focused Nathan, stay focused" He reminded himself.