𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿

"𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑫𝑨...?" his voice echoed through her head. Suddenly she woke up, screaming and crying. Audra glanced around her empty room, breathing heavy. She touched her hands to her face, wiping tears.

"Just a dream..a dream.." she mumbled to herself. Ever since the incident she had the same recurring dream. Audra never told anyone about what happend at her old school. Not even Anastasia.

It had been three days since the locker room thing with Nate. Audra had been avoiding him since, how could she even look at him the same. His fingers were in her.

Would Nate even want anything with her. One thing for sure was Audra didn't wanna be a once in a while locker room hook up. She wanted something real.

She glanced down at her phone, a new message from Jonah on the screen.

                               JONAH❄️

Jonah❄️-No practice today, coach said to rest ourselves before practice tomorrow.

                                                       Audra⛸️-Oh good that means practice is gonna suck ass tmr.

Audra sighed, laying her phone back on the table. She had to talk to Nate, she couldn't avoid him forever.

                                      -᪥-
Audra sat down the weights, letting out a breath. Instead of dealing with her problems she went to the gym. It was a private gym for the use of any ice sports. Since it was 10 am on a Saturday, no one was there. Or so she thought.

She walked over to go do weight squats, this was probably not a good idea since there was no one to spot her. But she could do it right?

Wrong. After the first round of squats Audra's leg began to feel like Jello, as she went down she found she couldn't get back up. And it was hurting. She tried to set the weight back on the bar but couldn't.

Suddenly cold hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her up. Audra glanced at the mirror in front of her and saw him. Nathan Hawkins.

He sat the weight back on the bar, glancing at Audra. Embarrassed, she began to walk away from him. "Why have you been avoiding me?" Nate asked suddenly.

Audra's back was turned as she walked over to her bag. "I haven't been..avoiding you." she mumbles. Nate walks beside her, leaning against the wall. "Yes you have."

He sighed. "You get off the rink before I even get on, you've taken different routes to class so you didn't have to pass me." He listed. "Why do you know my class route stalker?" She asked, turning to face him.

Nate sighs, running a hand through his hair. "I'm-just confused Audra, We had a good time in the locker room and then you completely pretended I don't exist." He says sternly.
Audra glanced to the floor. "Listen Nate, It was fun yes. But I do not wanna be just a once in a while locker room hookup..I want something..real." She said, glancing up at him.

Nate glanced at her lips and back up to her eyes. "I want something real..with you Audra." He said, placing his hand on her cheek. Gently but firmly.

"I've never felt like this about a girl before.." he says as his thumb caresses her cheek. Audra's eyes stayed glued to the floor. "Look at me."

Her soft eyes glanced up to meet his. Slowly he leaned in, placing a soft kiss on her lips. She kissed him back hesitantly, the kiss was slow and full of something. Neither of them knew what it was but there was definitely something there. They pulled away, resting their foreheads against each other. Nate smiled at her softly, regaining his breath.

Audra smiled, moving some of his brown hair out of his face. "I should probably get your number.." Nate says softly. "Yeah..." She agreed. The two swapped numbers before leaving the gym. "Can you come over..tonight?" Nate asked as he walked her out to her car.

"Um..yeah just send me your address." Audra said as she put her bag in the back of her car. Nate nodded, a slight smile on his face. "Okay I'll see you then." He said as he stared to back away.

"Yeah, see you then." Audra said before getting in the car.

                                NATE🏒🥵
Nate🏒🥵-619 Coran Road.

                                         Audra-You should put my name as lockeroom slut, it would be funny.

Nate🏒🥵-No.
                                              Audra-Pleaseeee it would be so funny.

                  Nate🏒🥵 changed Audra to                       
                         Locker room Slut😏

                                          Locker room Slut😏-Lmao yesss