𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

"𝑶𝑯 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲." Audra called out as Nate fucked her. She did end up coming over and they did end up hooking up. They watched a movie and ate pizza and then..well you already know.

"Fuck Audra, fuck your so good." Nate mumbled. His chain dangled above her as she was bottom. "Nate.." she moaned. The sound of his name just made his thrusts into her faster. Her nails dug into his back as she was almost at her climax.

"Shit I'm almost there nate-" she mumbled. "Me too baby...fuck your so perfect" He let out. His breathing was staggered. Her eyes rolled back as she finally came. "fuck-" she moaned.

Nate pulled out and came as well. He kissed her forehead and smiled as he regained his breath. "You're so good Audra.." he whispered to her. "So good."

Audra also tried regaining her breath. Nate rolled over so he was next to her. "You'rere a freak." she said with a soft chuckle. Nate tucked some of her hair behind her ear. "Only for you." He said with a wink.

Audra stood up from the bed, her knees quickly betraying her and giving out. "shit." she mumbled as she grabbed onto the wall. Nate laughed as a naked Audra clung to the wall.

"My bad.." he mumbled. Audra flipped him off as she walked into the bathroom. Nate heard the shower turn on. He immediately stood up and entered the bathroom. "Without me?" He asked as he entered the shower.

She smiled as Nate walked into the large glass shower. Audra kissed him softly before reaching for the shampoo and pouring some on her hands to wash his hair.

-᪥-
Audra ended up sleeping over, she had to sneak out early the next morning so she didn't get stopped by Nate's teammates that lived with him in his freakishly large house.

She had early practice that morning anyways. Audra and Nate were unofficially officially dating. No one really knew about it. Anastasia and Lola knew, JJ and Robbie knew. But that was it.

At practice Audra's legs slowed her down. "Fuck you Nate." she mumbled to herself. Jonah skated over. "You hit the gym really hard last night?" He asked. She glanced up, "Uh-yeah something like that." She said taking a breath.

"Well stop-we have competition in two weeks." Jonah said with a light laugh. The Hockey team walked in, talking and being loud. They had an away game today so they weren't gonna use the rink just go over strategy's in the locker room.

Nate caught Audra's eyes, winking at her with a sly smile. Audra smiled, shaking her head. Jonah caught this little exchange, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What the fuck was that?" His voice was stern and almost jealous?

Audra looked at him. "What was what?" she asked. "You and Nate, what was that?" He asked, tilting his head. Audra began to skate away. "It's nothing." she said.

Jonah skated in front of her, placing his hands on her shoulders to stop her. "I don't want you around him." He said sternly. At first she thought he was joking but she could hear the sternness in his voice and see the seriousness on his face. She scoffed. "What?" she asked.

"Nate's a bad dude ok? He makes girls think he likes them, he hooks up with them, and then he finds a new whore." Jonah said, glancing at Nate. "What the fuck is your problem?" Audra said, a little louder than she intended to.

Nate's gaze turned to them. Jonah's hands on Audra kinda pissed him off. Audra pushed away from him and skated away.

"Audra!" Jonah yelled after her. "I-god I'm just trying to help!" He yelled. From across the stadium JJ scoffed. "What's his deal?" He asked Nate.

Nate watched as Audra skated off the rink, clearly upset by whatever Jonah said. "I don't know." He said in a low tone as he made his way to Audra.

She was sitting on the bench taking off her skates, cursing to herself. "Hey.." Nate said as he walked over to her. "Audra?" Nate said softly to gain his girlfriend's attention. She glanced up at him. Nate knelt down to her level.

"What's wrong?" He asked, his hands resting on the sides of her thighs. Audra sighed. "Just Jonah being an ass-it's nothing." she said softly. "What did he say?" he asked, adjusting his posture.

She just glanced down. "Baby what did he say?" he asked, caressing her thigh. The nickname got her. "He-" she paused. "He said that you just wanted to hook up and that after that you would..find a new whore." She mumbled the last part.

Nate got angry, what was Jonah's right to say that. He kept it concealed. "Audra.." he said softly. "Audra look at me." Nate said. She glanced at him. "I would never, ever, see you as just a hook up." He said, moving some blonde hair out of her face.

"You're my girlfriend, Audra Simmons you are my girlfriend. Not a hookup." Nate said. And it was true, there was something about her. Something special.  "Fuck what Jonah says. He doesn't know." Nate said in a calm but stern tone.

Audra nodded. "Yeah..fuck Jonah." she said with a soft smile. Nate kissed her on the head with a soft laugh. "Fuck Jonah." He repeated.

—————————————————-

𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝗈 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈

𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈...𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍..𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖪 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖨 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖠𝖫𝖫!

𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾? 𝖨𝖿 𝗌𝗈, 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍?

𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀🫶🏻