𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

"𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲" Audra cursed to herself. That was the second time she's burned herself while curling her hair. The dark red burned already began to form on her neck.

She sighed in frustration as she looked at the mark. "Auds you ready?" Anastasia asked as she walked into the bathroom. "Yup. What do we think?" Audra asked. She turned to face Stassie.

She wore a tight little red dress that hugged her body perfectly, her blonde hair was curled, she had on some light makeup and gold jewelry. "Audra..you look stunning." Anastasia said with a wide grin. "Hey girls, purple or blue-"
Lola asked as she walked in.

She stopped, her mouth falling open. "Babe. You look so good." Lola said. Audra grinned at the girls, she hadn't felt this pretty in a while. "Thanks.." She squealed.

"Oh and purple. It's your color for sure." Audra said, pointing to the sparkly purple dress Lola was holding. She nodded and went off to change.

"You ready for your first Maple Hills party?" Stassie asked with a smirk. Audra thought for a moment, about the party, about him. "As ready as I'll ever be."

-᪥-

The music blared as the three girls entered the huge house. There were tons of people, most definitely intoxicated or high. Lights were flashing as everyone danced around and laughed. This was Audra's kind of party.

Audra made her way to the large island that was in the kitchen, pouring herself a drink. Suddenly a boy walked up beside her, placing his back to the counter. "Audra?" He asked.

She glanced at him, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Uh, yeah that's me." She said before taking a sip of her drink. "I'm JJ, Nate's told me about you." He says with a sly smile.

'So he's been talking about me?' she thought to herself. "Oh..well nice to meet you." Audra says with an awkward smile.

From across the room Nathan glare daggers at the two. JJ was such a flirt, he could and would flirt with anyone. His tall figure leaned against the wall glancing between JJ and Audra.
She looked so good in that little red dress. It took everything in him not to drag her upstairs and rip it off.

And her smile, god that smile did things to Nathan. He would do anything to see her smile like that. Finally someone dragged JJ away for some drinks, leaving Audra alone. Nate took this chance to walk over to her.

"I'm surprised you showed." Nathan's voice said suddenly. Audra turned to face him. "Don't think I came to see you." She said sarcastically. Nathan fake frowned. "Your telling me you didn't miss at all?"

Audra laughed lightly. "Not one bit." She said with a smirk. Nathan bit his lip, glancing her up and down. She quickly took notice of Nathan's stare, a light blush rose to her cheeks. Why was she blushing? Why was he of all people making her blush? Audra glanced down to avoid his gaze.

"Why are looking at me like that?" She asked in a low voice. "Like what Audra?" He said tilting his head smirking. Oh god, Audra loved how he said her name.

Audra just shook her head. "I gotta go find Stassie, I'll see you later." She said, breaking the weird sexual tension they had created. Nathan sighed. He wanted her. He wanted her badly, but he had to stay focused.

She walked away quickly, not looking back. Audra made her way outside where Stassie and Lola were sitting with some guys. She plopped down by Anastasia. Audra needed a minute to think about what just went down. Was he flirting?

He was definitely flirting, and she completely ruined it. Audra couldn't figure out how she felt about this guy, she had met him a few days ago and now she wants him. Or does she? Audra didn't know. Nathan didn't think he knew, but now he does. He wanted Audra. Not just in a one night stand way. Nathan wanted her in a romantic way, he wanted to be with her.

But did she want that too?

———————————
𝖨𝗄 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝖾𝗍...𝖨𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇. 𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉 ;)