𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐍." Audra mumbled as Nate pulled her upstairs by the arm. He didn't say anything to her but continued to pull her. He pushed her into the first open door he saw.

Audra was pushed into some obnoxiously large bathroom; Nate locked the door.

The quiet tension made Audra smirk. "What you don't like my costume?" she asked.

He turned to face her, grabbing her neck and pulling her close. "Shut your mouth Audra." he said sternly. She continued to smirk, she knew he was jealous and didn't like her having someone else's jersey on.

Nate let out an irritated sigh. "You think this is fucking funny don't you?" he asked. "A little." she responded. "It's not gonna be funny when you can't skate tomorrow because your legs are so sore." he said sternly with a grin.

Before Audra could respond she was lifted onto the counter and pushed to the wall by Nate who somehow still towered over her even though she was on the bathroom counter.

Nate took her wrists in one hand, pinning them to the wall. He attacked her neck with sloppy kisses and bites. Audra let out moans of pleasure. As soon as she got comfortable with the heat he pulled away.

She winced at the loss of touch. "I'm gonna fuck you senseless in his jersey so you won't ever wanna look at it again. You understand?" He spat out, un doing the buttons on her jeans shorts.

He glanced up at her as he tossed her shorts and underwear aside. "I said do you understand?" Nate asked, pulling her face to his. "Yes." she mumbled.

Nate pulled her off the counter, bending her over the counter top. Without any warning he slammed into her, not giving her any time to adjust. She let out a pained but pleasurable moan.

He showed no mercy as he roughly thrusted into her at an ungodly speed. He grabbed her neck with his hand, pulling her close to him. "Can he fuck you like this?" Nate moaned into her ear. This was jealous sex, that was very clear.

Audra moaned at his words, her hands gripping the counter. She closed her eyes as Nate continued to ram into her. "Such a slut for me." he growled. "I own this body. Only I can fuck you like this baby."

Audra nodded, "Only you-" she moaned. "That's right Audra. You're mine." His tone was dark and serious.

Nate's hands went down to rub her clit, adding to the intensity Audra was feeling at this moment. "Oh- Nate-" She moaned, covering her mouth to quiet herself.

"Don't. Don't cover your mouth." He said sternly. "I want everyone to know who you belong to."

He continued to thrust into her, his thrust becoming sloppy. He placed kisses down her neck and arms.

"Fuck- I'm gonna cum." Audra said, her knuckles turning white from how hard she was holding onto the counter. "You wanna cum for me baby?" Nate's mumbles into her ear. He let out a low groan as he reached his end.

"Go ahead baby." He ordered. Audra let out a whimper as she came. Nate following close behind her. He groaned as he pulled out of her.

He turned her back to face him, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Your mine." He mumbled. She nodded, her breathing labored. "All yours Nate."

————————————————————————

Audra laid on Nate's chest as they faded into sleep in his bed. They left the party, Nate had given Audra his hoodie and threw JJs jersey in his face which now smelled like sex.

Audra was in one of Nate's large T shirts while he was in his boxers. She was definitely asleep already as Nate played with her hair. He would stay up for a bit longer to make sure she didn't need anything before he would drift into sleep.

He glanced down at Audra, even in sleep she was the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on. Nate smiled softly, pushing hair out of her face. He placed a kiss on her head. "Pretty girl." he mumbled into her hair.

They slept tangled in each others arms for the rest of the night, just needing to hold each other.

——————————————

YALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! MY ACCOUNT WOULDNT LET ME BACK IN BUT IM BACKKKKKKKKK🥳🥳🥳

Thank you for the patience! So many new ideas for where i want this book to go so keep y'all's notifications on.

Again, thanks for reading loves...I love u all<3