𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

-NSFW AHEAD- read at your on risk-

"𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑶𝑵 𝑨𝑼𝑫𝑹𝑨" Jonah said as he pulled her to him. They had been practicing the routine for hours. Audra sighed, she was stressed and slightly hungover. All she could think about was Nate. And that pissed her off.

Jonah noticed how off his skating partner was acting today. She seemed..unfocused. "Hey..what is up today? Are you ok?" He asked calmly. Audra glanced up at him. "No, yeah, I'm good." she said nodding.

He didn't buy it but decided not to push it. "Off the rink, Hockeys practice." Brady yelled to them. The Hockey team skated out onto the rink and began warming up. Jonah patted Audra's back as they skated away.

She could feel eyes on her, his eyes. She glanced back to see Nate smiling at her. He gave her a flirty wink before skating away.

Audra changed and drove home as fast as she could, she needed to talk to Stacy about this.

-᪥-

"He's just so..so hot like." Audra said as she buried her head into a pillow. Stacy laughed at her friend's little crush. "Tell him that." She said as she took a sip of wine. Audra looked up at her, "No way in hell am I doing that." she said shaking her head.

Anastasia sighed. "Why..what's the worst that could happen?" She asked. "He says no and your egos a little hurt, so what?".

Audra sighed. "I don't know.." she put her head in the pillow once more. "How about you go to their home game tonight?" Stacy says suddenly.

"Oh my god, Stace, you're a genius." Audra says as she shoots up from her spot on the couch. She wrapped her arms around Stacy, kissing her head. "I love you!"

-᪥-
Audra took her seat in the stands, a front row seat. She wore ripped loose jeans, a white crop top, and some white sneakers. Her hair was curled and makeup lightly done. She was excited to watch the boys play..even more excited to see Nate.

As the game begins she gets comfortable in her seat. Did she know anything about hockey? Not really. Audra cheered as Nate skated out onto the rink with the rest of his team.

They were playing UCLA, a rival team. Nate wanted to beat them so bad. As the National Anthem played his eyes scanned the crowds, eventually landing on her. Nate smiled to himself, Audra was at his game. And she looked great.

Audra thought the same thing, Nate looked hot in his uniform.

Maple hills got the puck, taking it down the rink. They scored, unfortunately it was one of few they would score tonight. Maple Hills lost, 24 to 10. Nate was pissed to say the least.

As the crowds made their way out, Audra stood by the locker room. The boys were getting yelled at by their coach, she could hear it. Obviously he was disappointed and mad they lost that game.

As the boys left the locker room, she noticed Nate stayed in. She took a breath, slowly opening the door to the locker room.

She went in, hesitantly. Audra could possibly get in trouble for this. Her eyes landed on Nate, Holy Shit. He was in grey nike sweatpants and no shirt. He had very toned abs.

His hair was draped in front of his face, he was cursing to himself about the game when he heard footsteps. He looked up seeing Audra.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked as she walked in. "Just checking on you..I'm sorry about the game." she said slowly. Nate nodded. "Yeah we should have fucking won." He said sternly. Nate through his helmet at the wall.

Audra just stood there, glancing around. "I..I guess I'll just go." She said quietly. Audra turned, beginning to walk out when a strong pair of hands gripped her waist. Suddenly her hands were pressed against Nate's chest.

"I need you." He said quietly, a seriousness in his tone. His eyes were full of hunger. Suddenly his lips were on hers, he kissed her roughly with passion. Audra kissed him back immediately, her hands going to the sides of his face.

Nate's hands stayed on her waist as the kiss became more intense. He backed her up so her back was against the cold wall. "Fuck you have no idea how long I've been waiting to touch you." Nate mumbled against her lips.

Audra was shocked to say the least, but excited. Her core became wet at his words. He was so hot. Nate's tongue entered her mouth, exploring. They continued to make out for what felt like forever before Nate moved down to her neck.

He sucked and nibbled at her neck, soft quiet moans escaped Audra's lips. Her skin was so soft against his lips. He would definitely be leaving hickeys.

His head dipped lower, kissing her shoulders and her collarbones. His hands were on her ass, squeezing and slapping. Finally he reached her jeans, Nate slowly got on his knees, glancing up at Audra.

"Is this ok?" He asked. Nate never wanted to make any girl uncomfortable. Especially Audra.
She nodded, her stomach fluttering with anticipation. "Words Audra." He said. His hands ran up and down the back of her legs.

"Yes it's ok." She said quietly. Nate smirked, getting permission to take things further. He undid the button on her jeans, then slowly pulled down the zipper. He pulled down her jeans, throwing them to the side.

He glanced up at her once more. "Look at you..all wet for me?" He said as his hands caressed her thighs. "Can I continue." He asked. Nate began slowly kissing her thighs. "Yes." Audra said, her voice was basically a whine.

Nate pulled her underwear down slowly, he smiled. He waist no time, his tongue on her in seconds. Audra lets out a loud moan as his tongue swirls around. His thumb presses against her clit. Her hands go to his hair, pulling to get him closer.

"Oh fuck." she says in a high pitched tone. "Fuck Nate..fuck." she whines. He moves his head back to her stomach, planting small kisses as he slips a finger inside her then another. His fingers thrust inside her quickly.

The only thing you can hear is Audra's moans through out the empty locker room. "Fuck, so perfect baby." Nate says as he continues to kiss her waist and stomach. She couldn't even form a word, her legs shaking like crazy.

"Nate-i'm close." she mumbled between moans. "Go ahead baby." he said as he hit her g spot repeatedly. She let out a low moan as she reached her high. She came on his fingers, dropping to the ground.

Nate sucked her juices off of his fingers, smiling. He planted a kiss on her forehead. "You're so good." he said softly.

Audra's breathing was shaky and heavy, that was the best thing that could have happened. Nate apparently had a lot of built of anger from losing the game that he indeed took out on her.

Would this mean that something will happens between them? Or was this just a once in a while thing?

———————————————————
𝖡𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗍..𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗆 𝖨 𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍😭

𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽..𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀.

𝖳𝗒 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾