grounded

"You have to come through my window, okay?" 

Eddie was currently grounded for spending the night with his friends without permission, so he was trying to get Richie to sneak into his bedroom. A few weeks without his friends is bearable. Two days without Richie is torture. 

"Your window? This is not a chick flic." Richie responded. 

"So you watch chick flics?" Eddie asks, and Richie can tell he's smirking from his tone.

"Besides the point. So you want me to climb up your fucking tree and into your room like a fucking murderer trying to kill you?" 

"Are you going to murder me?" 

"No." 

"Exactly, so yes I want you to climb through my window, but not like a murderer." 

"Ugh-" Richie sighed, wanting to see his boyfriend, two days really was too long. 

"Will you do it or not?" 

"Yeah, yeah, okay. You better be at that window the second I get there." 

"I will! See you in ten." Eddie smiled so wide and hung up the phone he snuck into his bedroom. 

-

"Ouch!" Richie exclaimed as he tumbled into Eddies room through the window. Eddie giggled and rolled his eyes, shutting the window. 

"Nice sweatshirt." Richie winked up at Eddie from the floor, noticing Eddie wearing Richies sweatshirt. 

Eddie smiled, "You're such an idiot. Get up." 

Richie got up to his feet and flopped onto his boyfriends bed. Eddie sat next to him and attacked him with a hug, melting into him. Eddie hated physical touch with almost everyone, but somehow Richie Tozier was the exception. Eddie Kaspbrak was attached to that boy.

Richie smiled, hugging him back and kissing the top of his head, "I missed you too, eds. When's mommy dearest letting you out of jail? I don't really wanna climb through your window again." 

"Dunno." Eddie replied softly and shrugged with a little laugh at the jail comment. 

Richie slid Eddie out of his arms and got up, shutting the light off and making sure Eddies door was locked. Wouldn't want Sonia walking in on Eddie breaking a rule. When he turned back around Eddie was already curled up under the covers. Richie smiled and shook his head, climbing in next to him. God, the things he would do for Eddie Kaspbrak. Even climbing through his window at 1am just to sleep next to him because he asked, Richie would do anything Eddie asked. 

Richie held onto Eddie and they both drifted to sleep after a few minutes. 

-

A key unlocking. The turning of a knob. The creaking of a door. A scream.

Sonia screaming. Richie jolted up, that bitch had unlocked the door and found Richie in Eddies bed. While Eddie was grounded. Why the fuck does she have a key to Eddies room? It's Sonia, why wouldn't she?  

Eddie jumped up in a panic, "Mommy-" 

"Edward Kaspbrak what did I tell you about having people over?! You're supposed to be grounded!" Sonia yelled and glared at Richie. 

Richie jumped up from the bed super fast and ran around Sonia, causing her to turn in confusion. He ran out the door and down the stairs, then out the front door. He ran as fast as he could, like they had just got caught murdering someone. 

An hour later after a long scolding from Sonia that Eddie wasn't paying attention to, Eddies laughing to himself about how frantic Richie was, running out the door like he was being chased. He couldn't wait to see Richie again.