Chapter 2: Training and Sun Do

(Continuing from where we left off in the last chapter)

Y/N: (cautious) Fire god Liu Kang huh? So, what's a god doing in humble abode?

Liu Kang: (Smiles) I've been watching you Y/N I believe you would be a great contributor In Mortal Kombat.

Y/N: Your telling me that Mortal Kombat actually exists but that means that outworld exists and holy shit grandpa was telling the truth he was always drunk so I just assumed that he was just spouting nonsense but he wasn't.

Liu Kang: Indeed in fact your grandfather fought in a tournament once he was earthrealms champion and he even won but that is a story for another day. The reason I am here today is because I want for you to be one of earthrealms champions in the upcoming tournament.

Y/N: Well sign me up now that I know it's actually all real there's no way I'm passing this up come on fire starter lets get this show on the road.

Liu Kang: First we must train you along with Earthrealms other champions

Y/N: aw come on what do I need training for you said that you've been watching me so that means that you already know what I can do.

Liu Kang: Y/N you have a potential that goes far beyond what you've demonstrated so far. and you will need more than your powers to be able to fight Outworld's warriors.

Y/N: (sigh) Fine but you better teach me some next level kung fu I'm talking shit that will make the stuff that Bruce Lee did look like beginner moves. Actually now that I think about it did he ever participate in one of these.

Liu Kang: Yes actually he won five times in a row he was one of earthrealms greatest champions he was respected in all realms

Y/N: awesooooooome

Liu Kang then open a portal to his temple and both him and Y/N step through it before the portal closes

Y/N: So where are we again?

Liu Kang: This is my temple The Wushi Academy it is here where you will train along with earthrealms other champions. Come they are waiting for us.

The two of them go to the training grounds where the other earthrealm champions are gathered

Johnny Cage:  Well, well, well, look who finally decided to show up. You find your missing glass shoe.

Y/N: NO WAY YOUR JOHNNY CAGE!!!!! Is it true that in Ninja Mime 3 you and Liam Neilson were throwing actual punches at each other and the first one that got knocked to the ground would star in the Taken franchise.

Johnny: (stammering) what no way plus if it was everyone knows I would win. matter of fact I turned down Taken cause I had other stuff going on.

Everyone present can clearly tell that he is lying but moving on 

Raiden: Lord Liu Kang who is this.

Liu Kang. This is Y/N L/N the final champion of earthrealm

Kung Lao: (laughs) I don't mean to disrepect your decision Lord Liu Kang but are you sure that he is strong enough for this I mean I think Johnny has a better chance than he does

Y/N: Well listen here buddy I can kick your ass any day of the week.

Liu Kang: Enough. You should not fight against each other you all will stay here and train until it is time for the tournament. Now go rest up for tomorrow your training shall begin.

Y/N: Oh sweet I can feel a rocky montage coming 

(Timeskip to the next day)

Liu Kang: As I have already told you. The six of you have been chosen to represent earthrealm in Mortal Kombat an event that has been held for centuries to serve as a symbol of unity, a way for warriors to test their skills and honor their traditions. But before you are ready you all must be trained in order to prepare.