Chapter 3: The tournament begins

It's time for some action

Li Mei: Shall we see what you can do?

Raiden: Hopefully this will be the first of may victories.

Li Mei: I will prevail Earthrealmer. This fight is more important to me than you can ever know.

When the fight starts neither of them do anything except slightly move toward each other until the stalemate is broken by Li Mei who throws a left hook toward Raiden who blocks it. But that is not the end of her assault as she instantly follows up with a punch to the stomach which Raiden also blocks and then kicks her in the side of the knee and then kicking her in the stomach.

Li Mei: You are quite good perhaps this will propose a challenge.

Raiden: I hope so I would hate to disappoint.

This time Raiden is the one to go on the attack hitting her in the face with a quick jab and then following it up with a palm to the stomach causing her to hunch over but she quickly recovers and hits Raiden with both fists in the face suddenly her leg emits a pink glow and she once again hits him in the face with a kart wheel kick sending Raiden up into the air before landing on his back.

Johnny Cage: ooooh that's gotta hurt.

Y/N: Don't wanna be him right now.

Kung Lao: Raiden will be fine just you wait I have no doubt that he will win.

Sindel: One point to Li Mei.

Raiden quickly gets up seeing that Li Mei has jumped in the air and is coming towards him ready to kick him once more but he waste's no time instantly coating himself in Lightning and twisting his body like a torpedo before launching himself at his assailant hitting her in the stomach with both fists knocking her out the air and onto the ground. The crowd murmers in shock not expecting the earthrealmer to pull out a move like that but in the end it is the Mortal Kombat tournament anything can happen.

Kung Lao: Nice one Raiden!

Kenshi: I'll admit that was pretty cool.

Li Mei getting up from the attack looks over to the empress who looks right back at her with dissapointment in her eyes before announcing that the score is now 1 to 1. Li Mei now angry charges toward Raiden her anger fueling her attacks as she throws a punch that Raiden tries to block. But it goes right through his defence taking advantage of this opportunity she hits him right the joint where his arm connects to the shoulder causing him to grunt in pain she then tries to finish it off with a sweep but Raiden jumps over her landing behind. Li Mei turns around ready to attack but before she can Raiden strikes his palm with his fist causing a bright lightning to form blinding Li Mei. He then follows up by striking her in the face right before punching his palm again only this time instead of blinding her he teleports behind her and charges his hands up with lightning before grabbing her head and shocking it.

The attack leaves Li Mei yelling in pain as she is then turned around only to be met with Raiden running toward her before using her knee as launch pad to leap into the air to then send a flying kick toward her face that was charged with electricity putting her on the ground.

Sindel: 2 points to Raiden if he is to score another he will win.

Y/N: Holy shit did you see that Kenshi he was all like zap zap zap and she was all like ahhhhhhh.

Kenshi: You are a child.

Y/N: You're just upset that I know how to have a good time unlike you.

Johnny Cage: When did farm boy get so good at using that amulet he's only had it for a week.