Chapter 4: Romance between Realms

Is she not beautiful anyway lets get started

(3rd person POV)

Y/N: So tell me do I have any competition for your hand in marriage?

Mileena: (chuckles) No most do not look at me in that way.

Y/N: Then you are all mine is what you are saying.

Mileena: I belong to no one besides even if you were to have my hand in marriage you would have to prove yourself in a fight.

Y/N: (smirking) If I did not already capture your attention then you would not have agreed to my night out especially not without your guards. besides did I not already prove myself during our match earlier.

Mileena: You sound like my sister. And no if one is to court a princess of Sun Do they must first compete in 4 trials and then fight the head of the Umgadi.

Y/N: Already talking about me to your family you must really like me. So where are you taking me anyway.

Mileena then smiles at him before grabbing his wrist and pulling him along with her through the streets of Sun Do

Mileena: You said you explored Sun Do but there is something here that you cannot experience until it is the evening.

She then walks them through a group of people before finding an open space for the two of them. Drums and trumpets suddenly start playing and Y/N looks around noticing that everyone has started to dance. He then makes eye contact with her noticing that she has her hand out towards him indicating that she wants to dance.

Y/N: I dont know I got two left feet and you know these converse are really not made for dancin-

Mileena: Take my hand.

The princess gives him a small smile which eases him a little

(I tried 3 different times to describe this dance scene and hated every last one of them so here's a clip from ATLA instead)

(I do not apologize for the potential corniness you witness)

After witnessing the display of dance moves every one began to cheer but neither Mileena nor Y/N heard the applause because they were too focused on each other it was like they were the only two people present they spent the next couple seconds just staring into each other's eyes before Mileena broke the silence

Mileena: I thought you could not dance?

Y/N: The heart makes you capable of things you didn't think you could do.

Mileena: You are an interesting person Y/N L/N.

Y/N: You stick around and you'll find out just how interesting I can be.

Mileena: I think I might take you up on that offer.

The two of them smiling at each other. Y/N then lifts Mileena up from the dip and they walk away to go and find something else to do.

In a room Empress Sindel sits in a chair with a scowl on her face as she reprimands General Shao for his out burst at dinner

Sindel: It is bad enough that you allow yourself to get drunk. But then you go off and insult them! You needlessly stain my honor and your family's proud military tradition!

Sindel then gets up from her seat and walks towards the stoic General Shao

General Shao: May I speak freely Your Majesty?