Chapter 5: The final Round

Lets get into it

(3rd Person POV)

In a large room filled with people who are all waiting with excitement for the final round of the tournament to determine which realm will win this year.  Children are running around food is being passed out and dancers are in the middle of the room putting on a show until it is time for the main event.

 We see Sindel sitting on her throne with her daughters sitting beside her. She then stands up and instantly all eyes are on her everyone giving her their full attention.

Sindel: I would just like to say thank you to the Earthrealmers you have truly been great guests and I would like to congratulate you on your strength. I would also like to thank Liu Kang for years you have been a great friend and ally to Outworld helping whenever needed and I truly appreciate that.

She gives a slight bow directed to Liu Kang who gives one back

Sindel: Now without further ado let the final match of the tournament begin.

Y/N then walks in the room with a sword in his hand. Surprisingly there are people besides Mileena and the rest of Earthrealms champions that cheer for him mostly because during the weeks he has been in Outworld pretty much all of Sun Do knows about him and I think you know why

Then General Shao enters and everyone erupts in cheers when they see him walk into the room confidently with his Axe in hand and mask on his face

Sindel: Victor of the Tervarian War. Conqueror of the Kuatan Plains. Defender of the Navala Coast. As has his family for generations, General Shao defends us with zeal and tenacity. All of Outworld is grateful for is service.

Y/N: I swear everyone here is the perfect wingman.

General Shao then arrives in front of Y/N and looks down at him with a stone face

Y/N: That is a very impressive resume you got there General all I got is that one time I landed a kickflip.

General Shao: Is nonsense all you spout Earthrealmer?

Y/N: I perfer the word buffoonery.

Y/N then looks over in the direction of Mileena and smiles before yelling out

Y/N: High baby after this is over I wanna go out.

Mileena then blushes and then smiles before giving him a slight wave

Johnny Cage: Still don't know how he did it.

Kitana: You've certainty gotten yourself a lively one haven't you sister?

Sindel: Enough Y/N are you ready?

Y/N: Yes Your Majesty.

Y/N then gets in his stance focusing both his mind and body he knows he cant play around too much during this fight like he usually does

Sindel: General Shao are you ready?

General Shao: I am always ready.

A bunch of musicians holding drums come out and kneel down surrounding the area around the two fighters and start playing them intensifying the mood that has already been set

Y/N: NAHHHHHHH y'all gave me a beat to fight to.

Sindel: FIGHT!

Immediately the two charge towards eachother weapons ready to strike but their strength forces them to bounce off each other. General Shao swings his axe at Y/N but the attack is blocked. Y/N smiles at the general but all he gets back in return is a growl before being spartan kicked in the stomach sending him backwards be he does a back handspring to catch himself. He then sees that General Shao has jumped in the air axe overhead charging a red and black energy ready to bring it down on Y/N.