Chapter 2: Zayden

16:37 Saturday 29th September 23'

"I'm not doing matching fucking Halloween costumes with that bitch" I say to Everett with a confused angry look on my face.

"Yo don't be getting pissed at me it was Azzes idea she just told me to tell you she thinks TT likes you bro" He says smirking at me and lightly punching me in the shoulder.

"There's no way she fucking hates me" I'm now confused because we fight all the time when we have to go anything with the other 2.

"Wait wait wait. You've been saved Az just texted me 'Abort mission we're doing Bugs bunny and Lola together so you and Zay pick something for him, personally i think a policeman or firefighter would be good for him 🚨🔥😉' Bro a firefighter would be good you'd get all the peng lasses" Ev says smirking at me.

"That actually sounds like a great idea you know yea i'll be a firefighter. Bugs bunny and Lola is perfect for you 2 you're literally the captain of the basketball team"

"Never thought of that. Right tell me if this is a bad idea or not, so i kind of got 4 tickets to see Taylor Swift in concert for Az for her birthday is it a bad idea to give them to her for her birthday or should it be just a thank you for being my girlfriend kind of present?" He says kind of nervously.

"Nah bro that's a birthday present she will love that you're definitely getting head on her birthday" I wink at him and reach for my guitar and start strumming on it.

BUZZ BUZZ
I get a text from Thea

TT 😭

TT 😭: Azzy's planning smthn and i'm scared
Zay 🐷: wdym
TT 😭: wanted me to do matching costume with u then she was like fine i picked what i wanted to be and she started making faces at me then randomly hung up
Zay 🐷: yeah Ev is over rn and he was bugging me to do matching too then Az suggested smthn diff

"Why are you thinking about Az giving me head?" Ev says jokingly but confused.

"Well you're getting her fucking Taylor Swift tickets you're getting head," I say covering for myself.

"I mean it's not like I wasn't going to already but you know." He says quietly

"What! Bro is this just like a normal occurrence or something!?"
"Well i mean yeah we've being together for what 2 years that's what couples do."
"Man you're disgusting you're saying that your dick that is in the room with us has been in Azzy's mouth?!"
"Yeah.."

——————————

Authors Note
What is Az planning??
Have a great rest of your day/night stay safe and you are loved!