Chapter 3: Thea

I am currently getting ready for Azzy's birthday party which is at Zaydens house. He has the biggest house and his parents are the chillest so they let us drink, be loud, do whatever basically.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around me before sitting down at my vanity to start doing my makeup.

I have to look good tonight because i think Daniel is going to be there, but even if he is he won't look at me no boys ever look at me it's Azzy they look at not me.

I finish doing my makeup and I now start to dry my hair, after i dry it i start to put some loose curls in my hair. I finish curling my long brown hair that reaches the small of my back almost touching my ass which is am very proud of.

"Shit" I look at the time and i have to leave in 10 minutes. the theme for tonight was fancy dress as Az is the fanciest most over the top person ever so I'm wearing a dark teal body on dress with sleeve and cutouts with a pair of silver strappy heels.

 the theme for tonight was fancy dress as Az is the fanciest most over the top person ever so I'm wearing a dark teal body on dress with sleeve and cutouts with a pair of silver strappy heels

I quickly touch up but some powder, lipgloss, tampons and a small brush in my clutch before getting into Chases car.

"Chase can you drive faster please i have to be there in 10 minutes"

"Not my fault you're slow at getting ready"

"Shut up and drive"

I reach the front door and don't even knock i just walk in and i see Everett and Zayden standing in the foyer of Zay's mansion that he lives in. Yes, yes i did just say mansion.

"Yo yo what up your favourite persons here!" I say walking in.

Ev is wearing black shorts and a black button up and Zay is wearing black dress trousers and a white button up with the first few buttons undone.

"Wait Az is here!?" Ev says in a panic.
"Ugh no i'm your favourite person duh"

"We all know that your Zay's favourite person" Ev says smugly

"Ew no" Zay protests.
"You know you love me"

"When's everyone getting here"
"Should be getting here anytime soon"
"WHERE ARE THE DRINKS!"

Zay jumps as i scare him from shouting
"Jesus in the kitchen"

I run past them and go to the kitchen to grab a drink. I grab a glass of WKD then go to one of the living rooms and sit down on a sofa.

"How the fuck are you running in them heels" Zay says as he sits beside me with a beer in his hand.
"How the fuck are you drinking that your vile"
"What it's good"
"No it's not"

We argue about the manky drink in his hand for about 5 minutes before everyone from our school starts flooding into the house, and then Az shows up in the most gorgeous white dress ever.

"Ahhh Azzy! You look stunning oh my god!" I scream running and hugging her.
"Thank you babe you look gorgeous!" She shouts back at me. Ev come up behind me pushes me off her and lifts her up by her waist and kisses her.

"Would they stop deepthroating eachother in the middle of my house my god" Zay comes and stands beside me after saying that.

It's around an hour later, everyone's drinking, dancing and having fun. "

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I scream and drag Azzy to the dance floor as 'Style' by Taylor Swift comes on, me and Azzy are screaming the words and Everett and Zayden come and join us on the dance floor.

"YOU GOT THAT LONG HAIR, SLICKED BACK WHITE T SHIRT AND I GOT THAG GOOD GIRL FAITH AND A TIGHT LITTLE SKIRT AND WHEN WE GO CRASHING DOWN WE COME BACK EVERY TIME CAUDE WE NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE WE NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE!"

I am dancing in a circle of around 8 people it's the 4 of us then a couple more people, we are singing and dancing having a great time then someone very aggressively rams into me causing me to fall into Zayden, and for the lad to fall on the floor.

Zayden catches me in his arms as my head goes right to his chest while i quickly grab onto his shoulders for support.

"What's your fucking problem!" Everett says grabbing the guy off the floor and lifting him to his feet.

"It's not my problem the fat fuck was in my way!" He slurs every single word it is clear that he is pissed.

"DONT YOU SAY A FUCKING WORD ABOUT HER!" Zayden screams at him then lightly pushes me off him and punches the guy. I don't see who the guy is as i was too busy running to the bathroom with Azzy to get cleaned up and so we weren't involved in anything.

"Are you okay?" Azzy says once we get to Zaydens ensuit.
"No yea I'm fine and I'm not gonna cry about it until tomorrow because tonight's about you so let's fix up our makeup and go back to the party cause I need a shot or four.

We go back downstairs do a couple shots then go back on the dance floor.

The whole night consists of drinking, dancing, and screaming and now it's around 1 am and I am very drunk.