Chapter 5: Thea

I wake up with the worst headache i've ever had and I can't move so yay me, I think to myself why can't I move once my vision starts to be clear i see a soft chest parallel to my eyes. I quickly look down and see i have a t shirt and underwear on and the wave of panic escapes my body. I look up and see Zay's somewhat beautiful face looking so peaceful sleeping.

Once i realise that it's Zay i unravel from his right grasp. "What the hell Z why am i in your bed!?"

"Huh what?" He says confused and wincing from the pain of his headache.

"Why am i wearing your fucking t shirt? Explain!" I am not happy with myself that I'm screaming as it's putting me in more pain.

"Oh my god" I say running to the bathroom and i start to violently throw up in his toilet, Zay comes running after me and starts to laugh as he leans on the doorframe. "Stop fucking laughing at me or I'll be sick on you, you prick!"

"I'm guessing you do not remember last night at all then?"
"No?"
"We made out you lay ontop of me all night then you refused to leave and insisted on sleeping in my bed"
"I fucking hate drunk me"
"Atleast you were asleep for Azzy and Ev fucking all night it was horrific sounding"
"It's too early for you to be making jokes"
"But i'm not joking they actually fucked, he got her Taylor Swift tickets so respect"
"TAYLOR ALLISON FUCKING SWIFT!?"
"Jesus yes calm down"

I quickly run to the guest room closest to Zay's room where Azzy and Ev always stay.

"AZZY, EV DO YOUD ACTUALLY HAVE TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS?!"
"YES FOUR OF THEM YOU AND Z ARE COMING!!" Azzy shouts back at me.

It's about 5 minutes later we both stop screaming of excitement.

"Wait is that Zay's?" Az says tugging on the t-shirt i'm wearing.

"Honestly have no clue do not remember getting into it."

"Yeah it is mine" Zay says leaning on the door frame.

"OOOOOOO" Ev and Az says together.

"Oh shut up I wasn't gonna let her sleep in a dress that was very clearly suffocating her." Zay defends himself.
"Oh it was not suffocating myself I would've been very happy to sleep in that ON THE FLOOR why the fuck would you let me sleep with you!"
"It was actually your idea you were bossing me about last night if I didn't you would've killed me in my sleep."

We all sat and talked in the guest bedroom where the other two 'slept' before me and Zay go back to his room so I can get changed and get ready to go home.

"Want a pair of shorts or something?"

"Oh god no I'm changing back into my dress from last night i'm not wearing your clothes for any longer than i have to" I protest.

Zayden reaches behind me to open a drawer with a hoodie and a pair of short shorts so they'll be long on me.

"What the fuck happened to your hand?" I say grabbing his hand looking at the red, cut and dried bloody knuckles.

"Some lad rammed into you then started talking shite about you and I wasn't letting that happen well drunk me I couldn't care less now."

"Aww you punched some lad for me? How cute" I say in the most sarcastic voice ever.

"Just take the clothes and get changed there's also a spare toothbrush under the sink"

"Fine"  I say as I walk into his bathroom and change into his massive hoodie and shorts then I brush my teeth and wash my face and put some random body cream I found under the sink on my face, it's fine I'll just do my skincare when I get home.

Did he really get his knuckles bloody for me? Is he being Bon Ivor in 'exile' by Taylor swift? It doesn't matter anyways.

I walk out of the bathroom and he starts to laugh at me. "Shut up!"

"You just look so.." He was too stunned to speak.

"Gorgeous, beautiful, stunning, pretty?"

"..yeah..."

We stand in awkward silence for about 10 seconds before I start running back into the bathroom and I start to throw up, he runs in after me to hold my hair back for me.

"I just brushed my fucking teeth!" I angrily say before violently throwing up again.

"You okay?"
"No my whole fucking body hurts"
"I would feel sympathy for you but I don't like you so"
"I'm fucking leaving"

I say as I stand up from the toilet and start to walk out the door.