Chapter 8: Zayden

"no cause i actually think i might like her." i say to everett who is facing me sitting on my bed

"you've liked her for like a year you just didn't know it"
"really?"
"really. you should make a move on halloween"
"but halloweens tomorrow"
"yes i know"
"alright okay i'll go get my brothers old uniform and make sure it's ready to wear"

i go up to my older brothers room. he's not home often because he's moved out and is engaged with 2 kids but i do get to see him atleast 2 to 3 times a month. he used to be in firefighter before he had kids then he decided to quit to spend more time with them so now he works part time as a chef.

he already allowed me to take his old uniform so i'm jus going to get it. i walk into his room which has all his old things that he uses when he stays over but a new addition is a cot as he has a 4 month old that also stays with us sometimes. i go into his old wardrobe which is empty except from a few things like his old uniform that i grab and bring it down to the maid.

"hi vanessa could you wash and steam this for me for tomorrow?"
"of course love"
"thanks a million"

i go back up to everett who is now on facetime with azzy
"hi az" i do a small wave at the camera
"hi, i hear you're gonna make a move on tt tomorrow?"
"yea i am"
"good luck"
"i'll need it"

i sit at my desk and open fortnite and i start to play. it's about 25 minutes later thea joined the call and i won the game with 18 kills.

"mate you're on fire!"
"what happened?" thea speaks up from the call
"your wee boyfriend here is just a beast at fortnite"
"not my boyfriend"
"whatever you say princess" i say still across the room
"stop calling me that!" i hear her say grumpily
"okay princess"

i think i'm doing good at this whole 'having a crush on a girl' thing but idk

"you know me and azzy are really bored.."
"i'll have the driver come pick you up"
"yay!"

the girls get to my house and they come up to my room. az and ev start making out on my bed and me and thea just stand there awkwardly
"stop fucking eachother right infront of us!" thea speaks up
"we aren't fucking. you'll know why we do this when zayden grows some balls and asks you out" ev reply's
"i have balls thanks"
"every single person in this room knows that's not true. now move i need into that bed it's sooooo comfy"

thea pushes past the couple and gets under the covers of my bed.

"you okay there?" i look over to her cute face
"never been better" she smiles

"wait why are we up here let's go down to the den" azzy says standing up

"but i just got so comfyyyyy" thea moans

"want me to carry you down and get you a blanket?"
"i'm too heavy"
"thea you're not even half my warm up weight shut up"

i walk over to her and grab a blanket and wrap her up in it before lifting her over one shoulder with ease walking down the stairs to the den and place her on the sofa in her spot.

she waits for me to sit down and she lays her head on my shoulder and snuggles into me. she really is warming up to me.

"you okay princess?"
"mhmm" she says sleepily

i wrap my arm around her waist and rest my head on hers. the other 2 will definitely take pictures of us but i really don't care anymore.

we turn shameless on the tv and after half an episode thea is asleep on top of me and made her way to her head resting on my lap.

i'm in love with this girl. i really am. i would do anything for her and we're not even together yet.

"she asleep?" i ask everett gesturing to thea. him and azallaina and laid down on the sofa across from us with azzy ontop of ev asleep.

"yea"

"ima carry her up to bed and call her dad"
"her parents aren't in her mum had a thing tonight so it's just chase in"
"alright thanks"

i pick her up bridal style and walk up to my room and set her on my bed. she was wearing a tracksuit so i don't need to change her. i change into grey tracksuit bottoms and get into bed with her i wrap my arms around her waist and snuggle into her.