Chapter 9: Thea

i wake up in a familiar comforting place. with that smell that i love. zayden. i'm bundled up in his arms in his bed snuggled into him. my favourite feeling in the world but i have to act like i hate it because he can't know that i maybe like him?

"goodmorning princess" zayden whispers in my ear.
"you know i hate it when you call me that" i turn to face him. i really don't hate it. i love it so much.
"you know you love it darling"
"wait it's halloween?"
"yea?"
"oh shit right well i'm away have to get ready"

I quickly get out of his bed but am pulled back in by the waist

"You're not going anywhere, love"
"Let me go I have to go and get ready it is Halloween Zay!"
"just stay for 5 minutes"
"i have to go"
"no"
"this is kidnapping"
"at least you have a good kidnapper then"
"no i have the worst one"
"you were wanting cuddles last night"
"yea cause i was tired"
"just shut up and like it"
"i need to pee"
"don't you dare piss on me"
"i will"

no cause why has he just switched up on me like that. he hated me yesterday.

when he finally lets me go i go into his bathroom and brush my teeth wash my face and so on.

"can i steal soemthing to change into" i say walking into his walk in wardrobe. "depends" i rummage about his clothes for a minute and throw a hoodie and a pair of tracksuit bottoms out of the wardrobe. "i'm taking these"

i step out of the wardrobe and pick them up walking into the bathroom again and walking out changed. "oh fuck i forgot socks" i run back into the wardrobe and get a pair and put them on.

"what?" i say trying to catch my breath. zayden just staring at me with them gorgeous big green eyes. "you're mad" i sit on the bed beside where he's laying scrolling on tiktok. "but you still love me don't you" "not one bit. get the fuck out you cunt" he jokes and smiles at me

i get up and leave the room going downstairs and going to the garage. his driver gary is sitting on the sofa on his phone. "hey gary sorry to bother you but could you drop me home please?" "of course no problem sweetheart hop in"

he gets up and opens the car door for me. "thank you" the journey is short and i just sit on my phone the whole time. we arrive and i tank gary again and go into my house. i am greeted by a puppy?

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK OH MY GOD WHAT" i jump up and down and grab the beautiful baby golden labrador in my arms and cradle it. "language pumpkin" my father comes downstairs and gives me a kiss on the head.

"is it a boy or a girl?" i ask in excitement. "little baby girl, we were waiting for you to come home so we could name her." "oooh yay! i'll be thinking of a name all day then. bye dad i have to go get ready for tonight love you" i give him a kiss on the cheek and run upstairs to my room.

i start to talk to myself "right so i have to put oil in my hair, put a hair mask in, wash my body, exfoliate, shave, tan, do my nails, do my eyebrows, get my outfit sorted, shower again, wash my hair 2x, moisturise, skincare, makeup, hair, outfit, tiktoks, and then leave." okay. i can deal with that.

i start off by oiling and putting a hair mask in my hair and putting it in a claw clip so i can shower without getting my hair wet. i do all my shower activities and get out a tan. why tan may look very green and dark and ugly now but oh will i be gorgeous later on.

i turn some gossip girl on and sit at my desk and grab my nail things. i'm gonna do white nails with a. black ring finger with white dots on it on both hands.

once i finished they really did look amazing. i have always dreamed about being a nail tech because i love doing nails. i got my first nail kit when i was probably around 6 or 7 and ever since it's just been upgraded and upgraded. i do azzy's and mine all the time. gels, acrylic, normal polish, extensions. everything. and i would say i am pretty good at it?

about a year ago i got a wax melter thingy and i've done my own eyebrows and sometimes under my arms and my legs and stuff like that. so i get that out and start to melt the pink wax. i start to do guide lines of where to wax on my eyebrows then i actually wax them.

one time i accidentally ripped off half my eyebrow because mg stupid brother knocked on my door and it made me jump but it was fine because it was like my second time doing it so it grew back quick enough.

i finish my eyebrows and when i tell you they are IDENTICAL i mean they is not one difference between them.

i go downstairs and into the living room ans my mum is sitting there "hi mum how are you?" i say giving her a hug "good how was zaydens?" she gives me a face "yea it was good" i make sure not to go into detail because we will be here for HOURS talking about it and i don't have time for that.

"did you wash my costume?" "oh yea it's hanging on the door in the utility room" "thanks mumma love you" i walk into the utility room and grab my outfit that's hanging in the door irons and everything for me and i bring it upstairs and hang it on my wardrobe door. "where the fuck are my heels?" i rummage through my wardrobe for my white heels and finally i find them. they were hiding under all my other shoes.

i have a little bit of a shoe problem. ever since my feet stopped growing i have bought so many pairs of jordan's, air forces, new balances, uggs, converse anything. i got the new tasmanian slippers from ugg the other week and i love them to death i've been wearing them non stop.

i have about an hour to kill before i have to shower so i decide to move gossip girl to my tv and tidy my room and desk up a bit since i haven't been here much and it just needs a little tidy. can i just say charles bass has my whole heart oh my god i love him to death. just had to put that out there.

after the hour my room is spotless and i have what i'm wearing while i do my makeup. pink victoria secret push up bra and thong set with my victoria secret silk pajamas and ugg slippers.

i get into the shower and wash all the oil and mask out of my hair then condition. i wash my body of course then get out and moisturise my body with the victoria secret bare vanilla lotion.

i love vanilla the smell of it is just gorgeous. i have the bare vanilla scented lotion, body mist, perfume, lip balm, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, air freshener, a vanilla candle on my desk and nightstand, literally anything that can have a scent is vanilla for me.

i go back into my room and light my candle of course and turn on gossip gilr on my tv again and turn on my vanity lights on my mirror and start to do my skincare and makeup.

the makeup is makeuping. my base is sitting perfectly it looks so good. my lashes that i put in look divine and my lip shade is perfect. i check the time and it's half 6 so i have around an hour and 15 minutes before i have to leave. i take my hair out of its towel, put some leave in conditioner and heat protectant in it and i start to blow dry it then straighten it.

i put on my tight white with black dalmatian spots dress on with white heels and my dog ears headband on and i start making tiktoks.

i go into my brother chase's room. "hey can you lift me to zay's please?"
"what's in it for me?"
"i'll order you a mcdonald's"
"deal" he gets up from his desk and we go downstairs and into the garage and we get into his tesla.

yes i said tesla. i would say we're a pretty well off family but my brother is minted because he has his own job and doesn't have to pay any bills or anything so he buys himself nice shit. i do jobs for him like k do his chores for the week and i get £20 for it every week off him plus the £20 my parents give me a week for my own chores.

my mother is a manager in our local tescos and you may be surprised but it pays AMAZING money for what it is and my father is a lawyer so we're doing pretty alright for ourselves. i couldn't complain one bit about my home life. well i would love a baby sister but i don't think that's going to happen. my mum is only 36 and my dad is 37 so they still have a couple years left in them.

"what do you want from mcdonald's?" i open the mcdonald's app on my phone. "big mac, large fanta, 3 chicken selects, large chips, malteser mcflurry" he starts driving to zaydens.
"fatty" i laugh and put his order in "yo i'm being nice and driving you to your boyfriends house and you have the audacity to call me fat?" "yes"

after around 5 more minutes we pull into his driveway with a couple other cars and lots of people. "cheers lad" we do our handshake and i get out of the car and start to walk towards to front door