Chapter Fourteen

As they're running onto campus they hear music coming from the theater in the drama department

    As they're running onto campus they hear music coming from the theater in the drama department. Sidney ushers them in, yelling, "Gus, hello?"

   Sarah gets this bad feeling in her gut as the music stops and a spot light shines on them as the set background changes. Sidney begins to look around as Sarah stays huddled close to Cole. As Sid runs to the door that leads backstage she stops as she notices clothes strown around different props on the stage.

     Sarah sees what her sister is looking at, "Aren't those Derek's clothes?"

    Sid just grabs ahold of his shirt, nodding at her sister. She turns and glares at the spotlight that suddenly turns off. They all start to look around for signs of Derek but don't see him anywhere, just his clothes. Sidney walks towards the front of the stage looking out into the dark auditorium trying to figure out whose out there.

    Suddenly one of the props is dropped from the rafters with someone tied to it. The person had a mask from the production on but by all the clothing strown around Sarah knew it was Derek. Sidney walked forward to take  the mask off of him whispering, "Derek?"

    Cole grabbed Sarah's hand and pulled her closer to him. Sidney rips the mask off of him to find that his mouth has been taped shut. She rips off the tape calling his name to try and wake him, "Derek, Derek!"

   Sid gently slaps him as she calls his name and he opens his eyes. Sarah and Cole come forward to help get him down. Derek mumbling, "Thank you. Thank God, Sid."

   The sisters keep looking over their shoulders while trying to untie him. Sarah wanted to tell him to shut up as he said, "Thought I was going to be up there till opening night."

   Cole grunted as he tried to get the ropes untied, "Shit! Who the hell tied these things?!?"

   "God, we gotta get outta here," Sid whimpered.

    "The brothers got me, Sid."

     Sarah snapped, "Derek, I like you but please shut the fuck up while we try and get you down. The killers after us, he killed Hallie and he's here somewhere. So please save the story on how you ended up tied to this damn thing in your boxers for another time."

    He looked between the three of them ,"What are you talking about?"

    "The killer. He's here," Sid cried.

     "Where?"

     Cole groaned, "We don't know dumbass! That's why we're trying to get you down."

    Sarah froze as the voice from her nightmares said, "I'm right here."

    They all stopped and slowly turned to face the voice.

    "You're fast Sid, Sar."

    "Get me down. Hurry!" Derek states.

    Cole steps forward and tries to shield the sisters.

Fighting for Survival | ScreamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara