sully's old age showed and he's an old man....i mean who uses tinder

Third Person's POV

Early morning came and it was time for them to poke around the church. They were one step close to getting to the treasure, but a few obstacles were in the way: moncada, jo braddock, and the nun currently walking past the four of them with suspicion.

"Nuns. Why's it always gotta be nuns?"

"Yeah, why can't it be follow the butterflies."

"Isn't that from Percy Jackson?"

"No, Harry Potter, stupid."

"Told you he was an old man, and you didn't believe me."

"I am not old, thank you."

"Enough children." Chloe says snapping Nate, Sully and Halle out of their debate.

The nun gave Nate flashbacks of what he went through with the nuns at the orphanage, mainly Sister Bernadette. She was the scariest among all, at least that's what Nate tells Halle.

"Let's just split up and figure out where the keys go, huh?" Sully suggested as Halle mocked her father.

"Hey, Sully." Nate called as he was next to a rack of postcards as he was holding a zip lock bag of Sam's postcards.

"What?" Sully asked.

"Nothing." Nate says as he let the old man resume his research, though that didn't go unnoticed by Halle, as she nonchalantly made her way to Nate.

"You good?" Halle asked him as now he's sober, at least for the most part. She knows that he doesn't remember her calling her cute, as she grabbed a postcard and read it.

"Yeah I'm good." Nate tells her as something inside of her makes her think that he's lying, but she doesn't want to say anything.

"I was talking about since last night? You good as in sober?" Halle asked her as Nate gave her a weird look as she looked down at the postcard.

"What do you mean? Why did something happen?" He asked her as she felt a ping of guilt in her chest.

"N-no, just n-nevermind." Halle says wanting to desperately change the subject but she can't think of any ideas that come to mind.

Halle checked the floors to see if there was anything that she can find. There seemed to be something under a bench so she moved it and there laid a symbol.

"Uh, guys." Halle says getting the other's attention as they gathered around her. "J-S-E." What does that mean?"

"Uh, Juan Sebastian Elcano."

"Speak English, Nathan. Some of us don't understand geek."

"I am not---nevermind." Nate says knowing that she is in a mood. She gave him a side-eyed look before rolling her eyes at him.

"Look, if that's the cathedral.." Halle says as she traced the symbol going downwards then upwards. "Then these must be the stairs and they lead...that way."

The clue led them to a prayer room with a mini alter and a bunch of candles illuminating the room.

"Thoughts, altar boy?" Chloe asks.