i fell out of a plane so that was the scariest shit i've done in my life

Third Person's POV

Halle hid in the trunk of Moncada's red vehicle for ten hours. It was uncomfortable hiding in something small with two other people but she didn't have much choice.

Nate apologized several times for hitting her, while squirming in the trunk for a comfortable position and Halle had to remind him that it wasn't as painful as before.

Back to the topic, she was placed at the back of a plane along with crates. Of course Braddock, Chloe and Moncada were there too, as she had listened to their conversation earlier had given her intel that the plane was flying to the Philippines, where the gold was truly stashed.

"That is literally the worst time of my life."

Now it was time to get out of the truck and get what she came for and then leave without being seen.

"You want to get caught? Keep talking."

Halle snuck towards the door that led to some room or rather the villain's lair. Upon entering Halle found Moncada dead on the floor as his throat slashed by a knife. Halle stepped away as she was about to get sick by looking at it. 

"Oh, good job, Jo." Sully says sarcastically.

Nate was yet to see the body, closing the door and when he did he cursed. "Oh shit."

He approached the body and looked at Sully, who was standing next to a messy table. "It's hard to find a good partner in this game, huh?"

"Well, maybe you'll learn to appreciate me a little bit more."

"Not a chance." Halle commented as she was hurling up her food that she had snacked before as in her defense she got a case of the munchies and got hangry.

"I may be a liar, but I'm not a murderer." Sully countered, grabbing the map off the messy table and shoving it in a better-looking case. "Alright, let's find some parachutes."

'Parachutes? What?" Nate asked stupidly as he went towards Halle and rubbed her back.

"Unless, you know a better way to jump out of a plane? No? I thought so." Sully remarked sassily, as Nate was tending to his new girlfriend reassuring her that he'd take a break of dragging her into his adventures until she's ready to do it.

He was willing to give up something as his adventures just for Halle. He loves her and he is learning love and commitment.

There were a bunch of emergency parachutes right around the corner as Nate tossed one to Sully and grabbed two other parachutes. At this point Halle's stomach has settled for now, not until after they're done jumping out of airplanes.

Is this a bad time to say I'm afraid of heights?

Once Halle got the parachute on herself she snuck back out going through the crates at the side towards the open platform. Then Nate saw Braddock along with Chloe standing next to each other.

Seeing Braddock made Nate think of nothing but to avenge his brother, as he was glaring daggers at Braddock.

"Hey, don't even think about it, this is not a place to pick a fight, okay? Put one of these on Nate, let's go now." Sully whisper yelled at Nate.