epilogue

Halle's POV

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

A man was sitting across from me, he had an eyepatch like Captain Hook and armed me like Braddock, who were keeping an eye on me and Nate in the background.

"Why do you want the map?"

"I'll tell you..if you tell me what Roman wants with this necklace." I gestured to Nate's necklace to which the boss replied. "Because he know it means something special to him."

"Okay, let's have it." I tried to get the map that was on the table, but it wasn't easy to attain. The henchmen got up from their seats, ready to shoot. I wasn't armed so that was a major problem.

The boss slipped the map into his jacket pocket. He took Nate's necklace and wore it around his neck.

If only he didn't have the armed henchmen in the room right now. "Now..." The boss trailed. "You're gonna tell about what's so important about an old Nazi map."

"Hey, put 'em down, boys! Nice and slow!" I heard a familiar voice as I turned around to where the voice was coming from.

Dad stood at the entrance of the place, pointing a gun at the men.

"What?" Nate noticed something odd. "What is that thing on your face?"

Dad had grown a mustache. "Puberty's right around the corner, kid You can grow your own."

While they were fixated on Dad, I disarmed a henchman and Nate disarmed the boss. Nate pointed the gun directly at the boss' head and stole a couple things from him such as the map, his necklace, and a cigar which he tossed to Dad.

Dad caught it smelling the cigar. "Montecristo. I'm impressed." 

"You're gonna be dead before you can smoke it."

"Hey, it's a pleasure doing business with you." Nate says as he grinned smugly as he dangled the necklace. 

"Would you look at that?" I say grinning as Nate kissed me in the lips.

The boss' gaze shifted to his neck and then at us, as his expression darkened. "I got friends everywhere, Drake."

"Oh, yeah? When can I meet them." I chuckled.

"You have friends, that's good." Nate mocked.

"You bitch."

"Hey, bastard, language. There are children around." I tell him as I flipped him off.

"I wouldn't piss her off, she has an aggressive temper.

"Better listen to the old man." I smirked turning the gun's safety off.

"I'm not old." Dad says offended but honestly I don't give a shit.

"You were supposed to be here, yesterday. Where were you?" Nate asked him as he clicked his tongue at Dad.

"Did you know you need special papers to bring an animal on a plane? I did not know that." Dad says as that meant that he brought his cat.

"You telling me I bought that cat because you brought your damn cat?" Nate asked.

"Hey, I go everywhere with Mr. Whiskers, okay?" The cat meowed in his backpack.

"A fucking cute cat." I cooed petting him. Dad didn't like the name at first but it grew on him.

Dad skimmed and scanned through the map before confirming. "This is the big one, kids."

"You ready?"

"Let's go."

I was about to leave when I felt my phone vibrate as I stopped in my tracks, and opened the message: Halle this is your neighbor Henry, we found your grandfather dead this morning. He died in his car, he was in a car accident and died in his sleep before he got to the hospital.

Shit.

Nate and Dad turned around to face me as I wasn't next to Nate. I looked up with a sad look on my face as I looked like I was about to cry.

"What happened?" Dad asked.

"Papa died he was in a car accident and died on the way to the hospital."

"Shit."

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ

thought i'd end it here.
first plot twist that's not from the movie, but my own, here you go.
travis died whelp :/
i know this is short as hell but work with me it was four in the morning and i was dozing as i wrote this.