Chapter 1: STARTS

On the planet of Cybertron, a civil war has been raging for many centuries. Five million years of only losing Cybertronians and brutal crimes commited, and in the dark leads Megatron, leader of the Decepticons who is not afraid and very dangerous foe to the autobots, and the Decepticons. He will always try to make it go his way, and in the light fights with bravery and encouraging strength against the evil Decepticons and after so much bloodshed and machinery spilled the remaining Autobots have a plan to get off-world to get any resources to help or a possibilty to establish a new homeworld, but its a possibility because this war has been over control over Cybertron and leaving it would mean so many comrades, friends, and efforts all wasted like rust creeping over a Cybertronian heart taking the little possiblities of living and emotions away. Nothing can bring them back and go back to normal, but they can all try together to make it through.

Now, on a random street, a manhole opens and out comes two Autobots of yellow and white.

"You got the energon Bumblebee," says a white autobot with red and green patters with a shoulder missle launcher.

"Yeah." Bumblebee comes out, "Can you help with this?"

They grab the remaining energy and gather it up.

"Alright, Bee, let's go,"

"Okay,"

They transform prepared to go till they hear the whir of an engine in the air, and a blue jet passes in the sky and starts to take a nosedive towards them.

"Oh, frag, it's Thundercracker. Let's go Wheeljack. " Bumblebee then detransforms and jumps up on the back of Wheeljack to bring out a laser gun and fire upon the now-closer Thundercracker. They then go down a path that will dawn the Ark, the ship that'll get them off Cybertron. They then go faster as the laser fire starts to get more accurate, and finally, Bee lands a hit on an engine of the plane, and the Decepticon transforms to lessen the painful impact on the ground.

"Heck, yeah, Bee, that was good,"

"Thanks, now let's get to Optimus."

The two then keep going on and drive up the open pathway to see Prowl and Ironhide at the entrance guarding it.

"Come on, guys he got to go" Ironhide then is the last to leave and the ramp closes as everyone is onboard and Wheeljack imediatly goes to the power system of the Ark with Teletraan-1 with the Energon. Meanwhile, the rest of the team goes to the bridge where the rest are on seats or on guard.

"Bumblebee, Wheeljack. I'm glad to see you two still full of Energon. How was the mission."

"A success Optimus, we were almost sidetracked by Thundercracker though, so we should get going fast before Megatron figures out our location."

"I feared he has, but we now have the power to leave, and so do the others too if they choose because of our collaboration. We will find a way to stop the Decepticons. I thank you for risking your lives along with everyone of this war to get us to space."

"You're welcome, Optimus. So, what are our stations."

"Bumblebee, you help on the screen," pointing at the one near him admittedly next to his crush, Arcee, "and Wheeljack with Teletraan-1"

"Got it, Prime."

Everyone gets in their positions, and First Commander Jazz goes to the announcement system.

"Are all the grooving bots ready to go", they all reply with cheers and fists in the air, "alright then, Optimus start the ship." He then presses a button that ignites the large engines. Large blue fires come out with the help fo the hovering mechanics and then they start to rise like an angel in heaven and they finally take off and after some time in the atmosphere they finally break into space riding the stars to any place they take them for help.