Chapter 5: AHEAD WE GO

"Please pick up Ani," the communicator is still buzzing with many attempts to try to contact the secret husband because of a new situation at hand about the giant ship that crashed in Business Zone 6, luckily no one was killed but it is an obstruction. She still is hearing about the process of clearing and repairing and then leaving the story alone to check the progress later, but the holonews was reporting like crazy on the beings that came out of the ship. They were gigantic robotic beings that moved so life-like and not like any droid, too. It was especially concerning to the Senator since she saw on the news that Anakin and Ahsoka were there to escort them away. She had a hint these beings could be something related to the Jedi, and now the Senate wanted to have a private hearing with the crew of that ship as they are an unknown entity and it was more concerning how they came during the war, and she's hoping to get more information about them and who they are before the hearings tomorrow, but Anakin is not picking up yet. Finally, the communicator lights up with Anakin Skywalker on it, smiling and greeting Padme, and her doing the same.

"Ani, let's get this over with. I want to know abou-"

"The Autobot crew, yeah, that's what I suspected," he already knew, so she knows this will be easy to find out, and figuring out they are called Autobots.

"So who are they?"

"Okay, but you have to not tell where you got this information from. Just say it was a trusted source giving you a heads up due to a return for a favor.

Padme smirks a bit wholeheartedly, "Alright, I will. So what can you tell me."

"Alright, bear with me," he then goes to explain the situation at hand of how the ship crashed and came from a planet from the Unknown Regions and they were able to all sense within the force and also conclude Count Dooku and the Sith have felt it as well. They were able to make contact with them and calm the situation since they were able to talk to them, and it seemed they were not dangerous till they saw them. He explained how jaws had dropped, and he, Ahsoka, Kenobi, and Mace, were trying to physically calm down the Clone Troopers from firing because of how droid-like they looked with gestures and whispers, and they did thought they were a danger too, but the conversation earlier calmed down quarrels. They then took them to the Jedi Temple's hanger with the Jedi Council and the Chancellor present to talk about them, but then came the next peices of his conversation of where they explained the reason they left there homeworld is because of a five million solar cycles long civil war going on between two factions the Autobots and Decepticons and how brutal the war has gotten that they ran out of resources and the numbers of them has dramatically decreased to possibly a few thousand or hundreds left, and how out in space they were attacked by them and both ships greatly damaged and then detaching off of each other and heading towards their coarse to Coruscant.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Apparently, they came to this world looking for resources for their war, but they crashed to a safer area through their autonomous flight system and a help signal they sent to warn of an impending crash. Honestly, I think their system is like me. Great, but prone to some damage. "

"For their war!! Anakin, I need to know if this affects us greatly. Please, we don't need any more bloodshed and resources fighting a new enemy. You've already seen what has already been done." She panics, not wanting more violence. The Clone Wars have been the biggest one the galaxy has seen taking up all sides with some worlds trying to be neutral, which will eventually be caught in the space well of fighting.

"We don't know Padme. Their ship was lost in their uncharted territory, so they could've crashed, but they said only a few were on there, and their leader too."

"I just hope they just go back home," she looks sad down to the ground. She has always wanted peace and help those unfortunate, this war has made it unbearable and the entrance of potential enemies in the form of giant robotic beings can also make it even more worse than the slums of Coruscant.