Chapter 15: COLD HARD TRUTH

All the Autobots and Jedi Council, present or in hologram form, are within the front steps of the temple due to news an Autobot has found in the galaxy by Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi on the Rishi Moon base trying to fight off Grevious, till he fled a few seconds after their arrival.

Apparently the Autobot described himself as a wanderer, helper, and grand explorer for Cybertron to continue living. He's explained how he was sent into space under the orders of an important Autobot, keeping his identification a secret, only referring to himself as a space hero, due to quests he's been doing being bored in space and not recalled back to Cybertron yet. The clones aboard reported him as a scary sight but an incredible one at best, something more unique than the usual Autobots. When the call happened, Ahsoka described him as something of a Krayt Dragon. This perked the attention of the Council immediately. Something like that wouldn't shouldn't be ignored to them. They all tried to make time to be physically there when he arrived, and here, the Jedi Council, are positioned at the front of the Autobot crowd, awaiting. The Supreme Chancellor will come in a bit as he's been notified of the ordeal. His response was one of positive vibes on the prospect of a new Autobot joining the war effort.

Finally, the ship of the only general available lands in the platform closest to the audience. Kenobi here and the 212th far above.

Currently, General Skywalker, Commander Tano, and the entire legion of the 501st is out patrolling in the Tyrius System. They were taking a while to transfer the Autobot since they needed a ship back with him towards Coruscant and needed one to help fight off forces trying to starve Rodia immediately. Fortunately, they did it, and here they are ready to introduce the former missing Autobot to his own kind he's yearned to look for many years.

Mace Windu comes forward to start. "Well, Kenobi. Where is the Autobot that you have with you?"

"In some few times, Master Windu, he said he wanted to make his own glorious entrance. I have my troopers in the Venator watching from above and on comms." He then turns on said communicator and orders the 212th clones to warn Sky Lynx to put on his show he wanted.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, boys. You heard our new general, let's go warn our new friend." Says Commander Cody.

"Right behind you." Says Waxer who befriended the bot after he introduced himself. Wooley and Boil, who also befriended the bot, both follow.

They arrived at the hanger of where the floor is opened up wide. Sky Lynx stares down at this world. It reminds him so much of Cybertron, on what it was and what it is now.

He looks with sadness but is immediately brought back up seeing some new friends he made on this journey.

"Well, hello. Woodley, Waxer, Boil, and Commander Cody."

"Well, the general said your friends are down there waiting on the steps of the Jedi Temple. You know what it looks like, right? And where are the front steps?" Says Waxer.

"Of course, I took into great detail of what the place looks like, even compared it to the other buildings. It is an importance of a lieutenant to recognize where they are going to go."

"You're a lieutenant?" Asks Wooley.

"Of course, I haven't fought in a battle in many solar cycles. I'm itching to wreck Decepticons again."

"Well, we don't have Decepticons, and you might fight again on the battlefield. Talk to the Jedi or your leader about it, something about volunteering to fight for with us."

"I will keep that in mind, fellow friends. Till we meet again, hopefully soon, you are the few groups people I have interacted with who haven't tried to kill me out of fear since leaving Cybertron, and I'll thank you for this. Alright, farewell friends." He then jumps off the ship, falling down into the atmosphere. Once falling some couple hundred feet, he starts to let his wings take control now, flying through the air and ignoring the space junk and heat that is trying to bother him. He focuses on his flight and his mind into how they have been, how the Autobots are winning the war, and especially the state of his home planet. He wants to hear how it's prospering and that he has returned from his grand mission by the Autobot leader.