Chapter 11: BAD SHELLS BREAK

"Continue our route and take out more of the Venators. Keep watch of this area. More enemies should fall into our grip soon."

"Umm, sir," says a droid commander, "you have an incoming transmission from Count Dooku."

"Show me it," Grevious goes in front of the console and out stands his teacher in Jedi arts, looming like he always does. In a statue like state, and with nothing but negative emotions radiating from his common demeanor. "What is it, Count Dooku. I thought there were no more problems with the construction of the ship."

"No, not that, Grevious,"

"Then what." He says, annoyed at the unnecessary foreshadowing, not wanting to deal with riddles. Almost every one of his superiors never speaks clearly on what he wants to hear.

"I am to believe there are runners from Confederacy law aboard your ship."

"And what does it matter. They'll be executed by my droids."

"They are Autobots." Grevious stops. It feels like everything has stopped in time with that statement uttered.

He pauses, thinks what he said again, and makes sure what he said is true. "What did you say."

"Autobots, they possibly ran into your ship and taken refuge in order to return to the Jedi."

"And why would they be aboard. They're far away in the hands of their vile hands." Now angry that someone associated with the Jedi are onboard, he doesn't care, anyone who associates to the Jedi are automatically targets and on his list to kill. Of which he has many, old and new. He doesn't care what they bring. They will be dead by his hands if he ever gets the chance, but he can't let his rage blind him from his status as general, but he doesn't care much as he should knowing he's something irreplacable for the CIS, and too skilled. But it is too short-sighted to see that, clearly, he is replacable.

"They came to me to discuss transfer of resources to leave this galaxy, back to wherever their homeworld is, but they got the upperhand of the droid army trying to take them down and have escaped and with equipment after self-destructing their own ship. Parties of droids went around Serenno looking for them, but at the shipyards where you took off was found a droid who had been impaled, and one of the Autobots is a swordsmaster, and after looking around there were tracks of substances from the droid wound like metal and chips leading to the same yard where the Malevolence was stored, and one of its cargo ramps open at the time, so keep on the watch. They might hijack and chip away at each droid until there are too little left to defend yourselves."

"And how many onboard."

"About three."

Grevious cackles in delight, "Then it'll be easy to take them apart." He smiles inside now.

"Don't get too clouded. They bested Asajj Ventress, but she injured two of them greatly before the diplomat got the upper hand on them."

"And what diplomat can best a Sith assassin."

"One of a rank of first commander, too. Not so easily earned and to be also taken seriously. I wasn't going to discuss this yet, but now I'll send you important information and data, it's a copy from what my Master gave me of everything there is to know of the Autobots, if you ever encounter one in battle."

"I will look with great interest." He scrolls through a datapad, confirming he got the transfer of important information.

"Considering that now some have volunteered to participate fighting in the front lines, and they are to be eradicated, so study them and with caution. They have accomplished much in their past and can for how determined, motivated, and desperate. Don't overlook it. Remember to focus well on your assignments. I don't want any failures because you are too attached to revenge and something that can be handled well by other competent generals."