Chapter 4: TRUST AND TEAMS

Wind blows past, and the red dust picks up sweeping across the empty acres and villages full of beings. The rock formations litter the sight too with canyons and rock formations with little or no visible vegetation and water sources. The people go about their days walking, but with a difference of having more war machines present and troopers in white with the curfew put in place to make sure no lives are lost and the civilians are safe as some fighting which was heard earlier made an evacuation of the villages nearby the noise.

Well, it's what Soundwave concluded after Laserbeak came back after 2 cycles and told him of what he scouted as he saw the planetary battalion and had to stay hidden hindering his cover which made him take longer than usual.

"Laserbeak transform"

The bird-like Decepticon then transformed into a projector that showed on-screen pictures and videos of villages of beings that were of many colors such as blue, green, orange, etc. The most noticeable trait was their head tails. Other images showed the troopers in white patrolling around the planet and defenses that are aimed at the air and land. They don't have their faces shown, but during the scouting, the faces all looked the same, and that tends to be a common trait within species, but this was too much of a coincidence to happen.

"So this planet is also in war as well, and it seems they are the ones defending."

"That seems very possible, Lord Megatron. All these positions are placed in such that suggest defense."

"Very well, Soundwave. Decepticons," All the Decepticons have miraculously survived the crash with some damage, but nothing they could've repaired with the now broken ship. It was half submerged in the lake, and they would've been noticed if it wasn't for the tall mountains of rock surrounding them keeping cover for now. "We are unable to take of this hunk or junk, so I'll send some of you to make contact with the locals and steal the technology of the troopers in white."

"I'll lead the contact, Lord Megatron."

"You're stupid, Starscream if you think you are going to this mission. No, I need you and Thundercracker in the air to be long-range scouting since we know this planet is weak and scared and to make sure the Minicons and Skywarp do their job well

"What, Lord Megatron. I am more qualified for this to make contact with those stupid hot aliens."

"They're hot enough to replace you, Starscream. Now, go to your assignments."

"Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Laserbeak, deploy."

"Now, Minicons. Don't fail me like last time, or I'll melt you all down into a new body, and I'll call him Melted."

"Y-y-yes, Lord Megatron," said a frightened frenzy.

"Now, go,"

Skywarp transforms into a jet, and with the cockpit open, the Minicons enter with then transforming in order to save space. Then they take off into the air and are ready to see, meet, and steal.

---------------------------------------------------------

Down through the large halls, an elevator floor goes up and towards the center spiral of the entire building that houses the home and archives of the Jedi Order, and in the spiral twelve members take their time to reflect on what just happened.

No one talks till Plo Koon breaks the silence and their physical stance thinking about this.

"I believe we are all stunned at what has happened."

Yoda looks up finally from processing all of what he has seen, though he looks up with an agreeing smile. "How unpredictable the force can be, hmm."

"Certainly," says Obi-Wan, "Who knew gigantic droids -"