Chapter 14: ROOKIES

"Hmm, volunteer you would do, Autobot Jazz, and Drift."

"Yes, Grandmaster Yoda." Says Jazz to him as he and some members of the council are confronting them on what they did.

Some thought it was a foolish idea and a wrong action to take. Once they arrived, they were scolded by Seesae Tiin by the danger that could've transpired if they were caught, even how they allowed the Autobots to be punished for their actions, but instead they wanted to know what happened because coming back alive from Seperatist territory is not something an everyday adversary of them does.

The Autobots are now possibly adversaries of the CIS for being declared criminals of the law and how the peaceful situation turned violent with no Autobot doing no wrong. They might have wanted to capture them and use them. Some of them started to lean towards not liking the other side for what they did as much as the haters on this side they are stuck on, or even more.

Jazz described all that had happened from being instantly caught by a ship that was there to retrieve them as they knew of the meeting as well. This didn't sit well with the Jedi on how they knew this so easily. They now started to have some even more suspicion of spies on their own ranks or somewhere in the higher government. It's a great and terrible concern and trouble if it were greatly true because of how much the allegiance to the Sith is, and how ineffective their system might be falling. They are so wary of it trying to keep it together and make it through this war, but after losses and troubling tribulations, they aren't sure they can make it the same. They accept some change, but something that isn't what the Jedi used to be is no longer the Jedi, and it's something they have to preserve greatly.

"What of your face off with Asajj Ventress?" Asks Mace Windu.

"She got the upper hand on my two friends, Chromia and Drift here, but luckily, I was able to distract her enough to stop her and ram her in my vehicle mode. She's still alive, but we ran off faster, and as far as we did with the tech provided to us by Wheeljack."

"An invisible cloak that can hide your presence. Is it alright if we get your consent to inspect the piece of technology."

"Well, you might have to talk to Prime and Wheeljack about that. They are the ones with overarching authority about our technological sharing."

"Alright, then Autobot Jazz, then we'll proceed with that action after this. But are we safe to assume confirmation that you and Autobot Drift will volunteer for future battles with us, and Autobot Chromia will not."

"You are correct," He says so courageously.

"Very well, then. She told us and your superiors that she would like the responsibility of protecting the makeshift base in the hanger or the Ark due to her background of an effective guardian and dislike towards working with us due to all that's transpired." Says Shaak Ti through hologram.

"Yes, that is what she has implied and told us. It'll give her something to do that she can find herself working her best, she might even come on some missions if you would like to know. Her love is one among the volunteers. They both like being with each other, and she would also take a chance to protect those around her, even if she might not agree with you guys. Deep down, she wants to protect everyone and stop the fighting. But she doesn't like to take disrespect from any institution with a mixed reputation. Neither do we all."

"Yes, we're all aware of the corruption and unpopularity of the Senate, but they are the ones that govern the entire Republic that has been standing for thousands of years, and of they collapse from this war then all institutions of peace will crumble and allow violence and evil to reign trying to take advantage. It's our responsibility to prevent that now as generals of a war against all that it has stood for and inspire."