Chapter 3: SEE WHAT MEETS YOUR EYES

Mace Windu has tried to contact the ship multiple times, but they all have failed.

"Seems there are no survivors. Troopers, you can proceed," All the Clone Troopers move forward with Captian Rex at the lead, and Anakin and Ahsoka catch up.

"Do you really think what's inside that ship is more vital than securing area," says Obi-Wan, who's taken notice of all the damage caused.

"You've felt the premonitions too Master Kenobi, and the fact that we have seen capabilities not commonly seen here keeps stacking up the evidence that it's most likely, also a ship this size and unknown to any of the galaxy is a priority to know."

"I only ask Master Windu because we are in a war, and the CIS are no strangers to pull of elaborate tricks, I do believe something big is coming, but a on the scale we all felt, I can't wrap my head around that it was only a ship and passengers. It what's probably on board."

"I see what you mean. That is one other reason, and we'll get the answers once we breach the armor."

Anakin is at the outside of the ship, and igniting his lightsaber, he then penetrates the armor.

Inside...

"Wheeljack, is there any way to contact through any working systems."

"I'm checking Prime," he says, typing all through the blueprints and active systems of Teletraan-1. "I got it. We have a two-way speaker that can still work, I just hope they don't take that as an act of aggression"

He pushes a button, and the system activates.

Outside...

Anakin is almost done carving a hole into the side till a hatch opens, and he and everyone instantly back up and hold up their defenses.

"Hold your positions," Rex says calmly.

Out from the front of the ship comes a what looks like a cone with the big hole facing the outside with some comparisons to a loudspeaker.

"Master, do you feel th-"

"Yes, Snips. I sense them inside moving," he says with extreme caution towards his Padawan.

The contraption stays in its place after, and nothing happens till a sound of chatter in the background comes about.

"Alright, everyone quiet. And let us speak," All chatter in the back stops, and the voice comes back on, "alright, I'll start. Okay, so we are umm..."