in his arms👍😍

When I woke up I was in his arms already oh this feeling....... Ok so the scene was like this.... Xian-tian was standing there looking angrily at my parents and my parents were standing there lowering their heads ....

Zachary -long: oh god!! Finally at last you woke up !! Hey xian look here she opened her eyes!!
Xian-tian: ( rushed towards xu-nian) oh god willed finally you woke up I am really happy thanks to my big brother junwoo he is such a great doctor I am glad that we reached at time or else you were tortured to death glares at her parents with feirece look........
Xu-nian: t..th...th... thankyou...... Starts to cry...

When they saw that I was crying both of them were panicked......

Xian-tian: ahhhh!!!! Hey, hey ! Stop crying or else or else......hey! Brother stop her from crying or else I will tell mom to not let you enter the house like you forgot to bring me from the university..
ZACHARY -LONG: heyyyy!!! Xian !! Suddenly xu-nian started to cry loudly.... Ohhhh!!!! What should I do?! What should I do?! W-h-a-t-s-h-o-u-l-d-i-d-o!!!???
Than junwoo enterd the room and was shocked seeing that xu-nian was crying....

 Ohhhh!!!! What should I do?! What should I do?! W-h-a-t-s-h-o-u-l-d-i-d-o!!!???Than junwoo enterd the room and was shocked seeing that xu-nian was crying

Junwoo: hey! Miss ! Thump...thump....what is this suden feeling?! Is this liking someone no wonder anyone can fall in love with her.. I meant miss perfect can I call you that!?! Please

Both xian-tian and Zachary -long looked at each other and said WELCOME 😁 FOURTH PARTICIPENT!!!

FIRSTLY JUNWOO DIDN'T UNDERSTAND BUT SOON WHEN HE UNDERSTOOD HE SAID....

Junwoo: ahem! Yes and I will surely win.so...let me tell you that why is she crying she is crying because...... because...... because........ahem! Miss can you please tell me what happened in the morning?! Because I am an expert doctor.As glares at Xu-nian's parents and says we know that what happened just now....

Both xian-tian and Zachary -long said together. He is overacting.... right... right yes,yes, humm...humm....

Junwoo: CAN YOU TWO JUST STOP TALKING LET MISS PERFECT TALK!!

Xu-nian: doctor....how do you know mister hary and bastard xian-tian?!

Junwoo: finally at last instead of these two beasts a beauty spoke actually I am there brother young brother of Zachary -long elder brother of xian-tian...and the second young master of the long family...now could you please tell me that what happened in the morning with you?!

Xu-nian: um....a.... actually.....in....in the...the... morning.....there.....there ....was. ..a ... fight.....on .....which profession should i choose......
Suddenly stella-xu interrupted in between....
Stella-xu: ahem ...mister ....as you all know she is just a maid and a maid can do whatever to just marry in a wealthy family.....so leave her would anyone of you marry my daughter xu-hao??! If anyone of you is interested in her than.... Scheming nature. Than long and the Xu family will become closer ( if anyone of them will be interested than small stones like xu-nian are easy to remove and my daughter's future will be secured..)

As xu-nian knew about her family so she was scared and tries to hide behind Zachary -long. And when Xu-hao saw this she losed her temper and said with anger..

Xu-hao: you shameless!! How dare you!! Wait let me teach you a lesson!! He..he...

What will happen now?! Will the brothers except the proposal of the Xu family?! Or will xu- hao slap xu-nian we will see it in next part till bye take care...