lee-wei

Lee-wei: is she the girl that was sent by Zachary -long??
Cops: yes sir! Bends down
Xu-hao shouts from behind
Xu-hao: sir!! You come here i will tell you!!
Lee-wei: comes closer open the door and let her come out!
Cops opened the door and....
Xu-hao came out rushed towards lee-wei and hugged him tightly but lee-wei shooked her away with disgust and said.
Lee-wei: don't come near me you disgusting animal!!
Xu-nian: hey!! I am not animal!! I am so beautiful just look at me once!
Lee-wei pined xu-hao to the wall she thought that he is going to kiss her when....
Lee-wei: holds Xu-hao's neck  do you think that I am a fool??
Xu-hao: STRUGGLES TO breath i-cough never thought that all of you rich mens are like this... cough! cough!
Leave me or -
??: AND WHAT IF HE DOESN'T??!!

 cough! cough!Leave me or -??: AND WHAT IF HE DOESN'T??!!

He was Zachary -long...
Zachary -long: yes what if he doesn't let you go?? You will die right?! So what ?? It would just help the earth to be more light from a garbage like you!!
Isn't it funny XU-HAO?? when you see  your self in the safe situation as your sister??!😏
Xu-hao: startled  why are you doing this to me?? I never offended you!! cough!!cough!!
Zachary -long:angry oh!! Just shut up!!
Xu-hao: oh so you are angry ?! Heh! Smirks it's alright if you don't have xu-nian I am always ready as every man wants something am i right??
Lee-wei shouted from behind: NO!!

Zachary -long: yes what if he doesn't let you go?? You will die right?! So what ?? It would just help the earth to be more light from a garbage like you!!Isn't it funny XU-HAO?? when you see  your self in the safe situation as your sister??!😏Xu-h...

Not every rich man is bad like you!! Some are kind like Zachary -long...

Xu-hao: Hahahahah

Sorry for the short episodes personal problems 😅