who's this new guy??

??: hey! Hey! Why are you covering this girl!! I won't tell anyone that she is your girlfriend.... hahaha.....
Do-yun: hey!! Blush blush she ain't my girlfriend!!
??: Get aside let me see her!!!
But when he saw her his heart was thumping like someone is beating with a hammer.....

Do-yun:    hey!! Blush blush she ain't my girlfriend!!??: Get aside let me see her!!!But when he saw her his heart was thumping like someone is beating with a hammer

Xu-nian: who are you mister ?? And ....why are you calling me do-yun's girlfriend??

??:  me?? I am young master long the last second young master of this family!! Who are you ordering me?!!Xu-nian: I don't care!!! And yes ! I am not his girlfriend!! I am xu-nian!!!! ??: Then I am not mister also!! I am duri!!! Long-duri!!Both sta...

??: me?? I am young master long the last second young master of this family!! Who are you ordering me?!!
Xu-nian: I don't care!!! And yes ! I am not his girlfriend!! I am xu-nian!!!!
??: Then I am not mister also!! I am duri!!! Long-duri!!
Both started to fight duri was in love with her but he didn't wanted to tell her that...suddenly do-yun came in between.

Do-yun: shut up duri!!she is our guest!!! Respect her and she is seriously injured!!
Duri: humph!! I am going sulks.

Do-yun: I am sorry for his behaviour....he is like this since our mother died ....
Xu-nian: it's alright..... afterall i can understand.....

Next episode will be special