the university building

Last night was really different i never saw Zachary -long so much angry i didn't knew that ... But I thinkkkk

Crashed into some one

??: Hey!! Hey! Miss i know that I am handsome but don't crash to any one like that or else you will break your walnut head into pieces of glass...hah.ha..ha...wait ! She is soo beautiful we are a match made in heaven beautiful weds handsome 😎.....

wait ! She is soo beautiful we are a match made in heaven beautiful weds handsome 😎

Here miss take my hand and get up from the ground... young lady.

Xu-nian gets up holding his hand ..

Xu-nian: um ... thanks and by the way what's your name?? And yes! My name is xu-nian not young lady and why are you guys these days calling me from different names??

??: oh my name ! Where are all of my Manners ?? My name is fengjue long...wait , did she just said xu-nian?? She is the heart thorb of every one now mine also😑

Xu-nian: oh! So your name is fengjue long! Wait ....long?? Don't tell me that you are from the long family!?

Fengjue: actually 😅 yes ,I am from the prestigious family long!and so you are xu-nian right the princess of hearts
I am fourth young master of the long family.
Xu-nian: huh? Heh? Sorry you have mistaken I am not the princess of anyone's heart .

Fengjue: 👍 okay so can I join you until you reach the university? We can talk till there!

Xu-nian: yes why not ! We can talk by walking till there.....

Xu-hao was watching them over from a distance....( bas jalan ho rhi hai) ( she is jealous)...

Xu-hao: 😡you just wait xu-nian the so called princess of heart!! I will show you and teach you a lesson just you wait at the university, do you think that you can snatch my spotlight like this?? Go to hell!

Scene -2 university

At the university when everyone was busy during Break Xu - hai came to her big sis...

Xu-hao: HEY! DUMBASS!! do you think that you can do anything you will because you just have four to five mens around your finger tips!? I will show you the real hell....!

Xu-nian: 😑here it starts again.. i didn't said that!!
But before she could complete her sentence Xu -hao rushed towards her holding a fork...

Suddenly the school building started to move ridiculously....

Xu-hao: i think that the school building is about to fall Big sis.....but this building helped me a lot!! Happy death anniversary dear Big sis!!!!
Ha ...ha ..ha .aa

Every one ran out of the university but xu-nian was stuck inside she was stuck under many heavy rocks...

Xu-nian: h-h-he-hel-help!!! Someone -some -someone help me i-i-i-i I am stuck here!!! Huff Huff ahhh!! Starts to cry I think that this is my end.....