xu-hao is 👑

Zachary -long took his car and rushed towards xu-nian 's house in anger....
Zachary -long stands outside her house and shouts...
Zachary -long: XU-HAO!!! DEAR!!!! COME OUT!!!
XU-HAO COMES OUT FROM THE BALCONY AND SAW ZACHARY -LONG CALLING HIM SWEETLY.....

Zachary -long: XU-HAO!!! DEAR!!!! COME OUT!!!XU-HAO COMES OUT FROM THE BALCONY AND SAW ZACHARY -LONG CALLING HIM SWEETLY

Zachary -long: hey!! Won't you come??!! Ok well ....then bye!!

Xu-hao was happy because finally she was able to be loved so she said...

Xu-hao: COMING!! JUST WAIT I AM COMING I JUST NEED TO DO SOME MAKEUP!!!

ZACHARY -LONG: OKI THAN COME SOON!!! I MEAN THAT COME DOWN SOON!!!!.....
After this xu-hao rushed towards her parents and told them everything they were also very excited so they told her to get ready soon and go with him ....after sometime when she came out she looked like a fairy

after sometime when she came out she looked like a fairy

Xu-hao: I am here!! Thanks for waiting for me ....I think that i took too long.... didn't i??!!!
Zachary -long: no!! Not at all!! Looks xu-hao from up to down you are looking really cute i mean good!! Now come on let's go!! We are getting late!!
XU-HAO: ok!! I am coming!! Let's gooo!!!

Both of them went to
Zachary -long 's home.... xu-hao was shocked to see all this it was a really big luxurious bungalow with beautiful decorations.

When xu-hao entered the house she saw potraits and potraits of xu-nian

She grew jealous and angry and asked Zachary -long with anger..

Xu-hao: Zachary -long!!!