a deep sadness

When xu-nian was there unaware of that she was in coma ....and was living a little good but she was missing Zachary -long.....but outside Zachary -long was in a deep shock......

Zachary -long: it's been 1 month now..... Even doctors can't help her out ... Xu-nian.....wake up.....wake up xu-nian!! i-i-i-i I can't see you like this xu-nian pLeAsE.....cries...
But there was not a single movement in her body she was just laying there like she never moved

Like she never took a breath like she was never there like she never knew anyone like she never LOVED anyone

Like she never took a breath like she was never there like she never knew anyone like she never LOVED anyone......like she never EXISTED !.

When Zachary -long was in a deep grief where tears were shading from his eyes ..... suddenly someone entered the room....

MU-ZIXI: Zachary -long??
Zachary -long: who's there? Turns oh! Zixi! Come....sit here wipes tears.
MU-ZIXI: you don't need to show yourself so tough all of us are suffering the same....
Zachary -long was sitting there lowering his head when MU-ZIXI came near and hugged him Zachary -long couldn't control over his sorrow and hugged back while crying both broke down into tears ..

MU-ZIXI: d-don't worry .....only some days zac and I will find her c-cure..

Zachary -long: BuT...I CaN't ....WhY! WhY Isn't ShE AnSwErINg!!! Breaks down while crying...

As jun-woo enters he saw this....and he was also in grief now...
Jun-woo: what will happen by crying!! And making our situations even worse!!! He shouted by standing at the door...tears were falling from his eyes also but he tried to hold them back as he can't hold up on his emotions anymore....but he had a deep hatred for xu-nian's family.... you shouldn't cry like this!!! Go !! gO AnD TorTurE her FaMiLy!!!! I WANT TO SEE THEM SUFFERING!!! I-I-I-I CAN'T HANDLE THIS HATE !!! I CAN'T BEAR TO SEE THEM HAPPY!!I WANT TO SEE THEM SUFFERING!!
MU-ZIXI: if your brother shows his power as a king don't you think that no one will let him live in this human world .
Jun-woo: it's easy for you to understand him you are his bestfriend but can't you use some of your powers also you are also a king!!
Zachary -long: I ALSO CARE ABOUT HER!! BUT....but ....I will torture them to death....
MU-ZIXI: no!