in the coma

Xu-nian was really in pain she was wishing that someone could help her .....

Xu-nian: (murmuring) some.....one.... please.....s-save...m-me....

Suddenly she was able to see two dark shadows

Xu-nian senior?........x-x-xian....tian.....?

They were trying hard to save xu-nian she was covered under the rocks.....

Xian-tian: don't worry xu-nian we will save you!! Huff! Huff!💨 Huff💨! Try !! To keep....your eyes open!

MU-ZIXI: yes xu-nian! Try!

Xu-nian: sorry .....but.... i-i-i-i I can't.....take....any-anymore......

Suddenly a large piece of the rock fell on Xu-nian's hand....
Xu-nian: ahh!! Cries in pain.....
I am in....p-p-pain.... I can't take anymore!!
Then again a large rock fell on Xu-nian's head and some parts hurted MU-ZIXI and Xian -tian a large stain of blood was there ....

 I can't take anymore!!Then again a large rock fell on Xu-nian's head and some parts hurted MU-ZIXI and Xian -tian a large stain of blood was there

Xu-nian fainted........
Xu-nian: suddenly every thing is becoming dark i think that this is my end because....... I don't deserve a happy life......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scene -2 at Zachary -long 's
office.....

Zachary -long:

Look .... Go and bring the documents that I need to sign and see how are the shares going and ......hold up a meeting today evening of the share holders I want to talk about something out......and...... it's ok you can go now....

Personal assistant: ok... alright sir I will look forward to your order....

When his assistant went out someone called on Zachary -long 's phone...

📱 Ring!!! Ring!!!

Zachary -long: xian -tian ?? He never called me in all these years....so what would have happened!!??

Zachary -long: hello?? Xian-tian??
Xian-tian: b-brother? while crying
Zachary -long: is he crying?? And even if he is crying than why?? Xian-tian? What happened??
Xian -tian: b-brother...... xu-nian.....
Zachary -long: xu-nian?? What happened to her!?tell me xian!!!
Xian-tian: actually brother..... explains whole thing. So brother....
Zachary -long: beep!....beep!!

When Zachary -long heard all this he rushed towards the university building but when he saw

A demolished building it was broken and fully demolished.....

Zachary -long knew that what would have been happened to xu-nian . He turned and saw xu-hao smiling....he losed his temper and holded her neck....

Zachary -long: if.... anything happens to my xu-nian you won't be able to live!! I will torture you till your death!! REMEMBER THAT!!
XU-HAO: COUGH!!

Cough!! Hahahaha......

I-cough!! I think that you shouldn't waste your time here!! Cough!! If she is alive than hahaha cough! cough!

Zachary -long left her neck...

Zachary -long: hmph!

Xu-nian was rescued on time but it was late because she went in coma after that.....