my one and only life

Someone brings xu-nian and it was his servent he took xu-nian by wheel chair when ZACHARY -LONG saw her he rushes towards her...

Zachary -long: rushes towards her removing his coat... What is this??!! Shouts in anger putting his coat on Xu-nian's body... How can you do this??! Huh!?? You! Why isn't there any blanket on her?!! What if she catches cold?!!blood red eyes .
Servent: bows down to say sorry I am sorry sir... actually it was a rush so I forgot to put blanket on mam...
Zachary -long: rush?!! What can be the rush when you know that she is my one and only life!!
Servent: actually sir....madam had a sudden movement in her body she moved her index finger...
Zachary -long: happily what?!! She had a sudden movement in her body?!! Y-you don't know that how much happy I am!!! It will be a bonus for you I will give you my life if this is true!!!
Servent: actually sir i don't want any thing..
Zachary -long: surprised why?!! You don't need anything?!! But just tell me why!?
Servent: sincerely actually sir......I met madam when it was her 1 year at her college probably it is years old....i was suffering for money because you went to Village and it was our vacation i wasn't able to ask for money from you ...at that time she also had a loss of money but when she saw me crying on a side walk....she gave me the money even if I was a stranger ....at that time I decided that whatever happens I will also help someone one like this....and now it's time for that I won't take a single penny for this....
ZACHARY -LONG: x-xu-nian....she never told me .....she surely has a heart of gold I am loving a gold hearted girl!!!
Xu-hao: laughing loudly.. HAHAHA HAHAHAHA.... Z-Z-Z ZACHARY -LONG HAHAHA I-I THOUGHT THAT.... YOU WOULD HAVE TASTE IN WOMEN BUT YOU HAVE TASTE IN GARBAGE !!! HAHAHA.....LOOK!! LOOK AT HER FACE!! POINTS AT XU-NIAN

SHE AIN'T EVEN BEAUTIFUL AND SHE ISN'T EVEN REPLYING YOU NOT EVEN LOOKING AT YOU!!! SHE IS THE REASON TODAY I AM HERE!!! SHE WAS JUST A DOLL FOR ME BUT

SHE AIN'T EVEN BEAUTIFUL AND SHE ISN'T EVEN REPLYING YOU NOT EVEN LOOKING AT YOU!!! SHE IS THE REASON TODAY I AM HERE!!! SHE WAS JUST A DOLL FOR ME BUT.... BECAUSE OF YOU!! SHE BECAME LIKE THIS!!! SHE BECAME ROYAL!!! I DON'T WANT TO GIVE HER WHAT IS MINE!!!
Suddenly xian-tian entered in the room and shouted from the back...
Xian-tian: HE WAS NEVER YOURS!!! ALL OF US WERE NEVER YOURS!! JUST SHUT UP YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!!! YOU ARE THE GARBAGE NOT XU-NIAN!!!
XU-HAO RUSHED AND PUSHED XU-NIAN ON THE FLOOR....

A liquid started to flow down from her mouth...
Zachary -long: XU-NIAN!!! W-WHAT HAPPENED ALL THIS?? ... X-XU-NIAN I WON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU!! XIAN-TIAN!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE XU-HAO 'S FACE TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME RIGHT THIS MOMENT!!! I AM ORDERING DO IT JUST NOW!!!!!!