C H A P T E R: 13

"No Jisoo I am not in the moo-" 

"Seriously y/n, we are not going anywhere without you!" 

You groan as Jisoo pulls you by your hand while you lazily lay down in your bed. After your little swimming sesh everyone had planned to have dinner someplace out but you weren't feeling your very best at the moment because of which you were reluctant to leave the comfy spot you had taken in that foam mattress of your hotel room. You look at Jisoo pleadingly, getting a bit irritated as she wasn't listening to you, "I would've joined you guys but I am really not in the mood and my stomach is a bit bloated too.." You pause as you hear a sudden knock on the door. 

"Must be the guys, let me get it" Jisoo utters as she leaves your hand and strolls to open the door. "Hey there guys!" She chirps, "you both look so fine" she chuckles, rather blushes as she eyes both of them keenly, your eyes move to Hoseok first, you see how gorgeous he was looking in his bottle green shirt matched with a pair of mud brown pants, it suited so well with his personality. Your eyes slowly avert to Jungkook and you feel dazed. He looked particularly so handsome tonight. The black shirt paired with grey pants graced his appearance so well. You were taken by surprise to know that these fellows from your college band would look so strikingly attractive gentlemen. Especially Jungkook. 

(Hobi's outfit)

(Hobi's outfit)

(Ian'-
Jk's outfit)

(Jisoo's outfit)

You cuss mentally thinking how painfully awkward you looked laying down in the bed in your black shorts and white baggy t-shirt. Your hair was awfully tied in one messy bun, a few strands of your hair struggling to keep up as they loosely fall over your forehead and the sides. 

Jisoo adjusts her black coach sling, "guys y/n won't be joining us" both the boys look at you astonished and before you could mutter anything Jisoo adds, "she says she's not well" Jisoo presses her lips together because she wanted you to be there for the dinner. It's not like you get to enjoy your summer breaks with your friends during college every now and then but it wasn't your fault! You just did not feel like it. You sigh and mumble a 'sorry' to them.

"hmm.. do you want me to get you anything then?" Hoseok steps forward, you shake your head followed by a tired smile, "thanks guys but I am fine! Really" 

"okay so.. we'll get going then. Y/n you're calling me if anything happens okay?" Jisoo adds as she spritzes her neck with Givenchy perfume. The perfume's aroma fills the space with a strong fruity odor. As the guys approach the door, you notice Jungkook give you a worried expression before gently closing the door.

When you turned to look around, you noticed that the space was a little disorganized since Jisoo had tried on several different outfits before settling on the black jumpsuit. You take up her clothing and decide to fold them out of routine. You didn't like seeing the messy bedroom. You therefore always had the practice of tidying up before acting. As you finish folding the clothing, a sharp pain settles in your midsection, making you distraught. "Seriously?" You sigh as you start to comprehend what this can potentially mean. You pick up your phone, which was left on the bed unattended, and launch the app to which you regularly check in to keep track of your dates. You read that the "period might start today" and scoff at the idea. It made sense why you felt a little weird and bloated. You sigh, roll your eyes, and store Jisoo's clothing in the hotel's closet as you wonder "why it always happens that I get my period when I have plans".

You search your purse for the supplies you need for your period. You can't find it, and a scowl breaks out on your face. It's obvious that you kept it in your backpack since, whether you got the time or not, you always made sure to keep your supplies on hand. Being unable to locate it made you feel deceived. You search the hotel's closet for it in case you had stored it with your clothing, but you come up empty-handed. You search carefully, but you struggle to find your accessories, so you end up snooping in Jisoo's bag. You loathe the notion of looking through someone else's bag like this, but at this point you had no choice. 

"Fuck it" You groan as your stomach cramps get strong with every passing minute and now you could feel a gush of liquid pouring down in between your thighs which makes you irritable instantly. Irrespective of the fact that you're 23, you still feel like its the first time. You are never really prepared!
You sigh as you find a menstrual cup in Jisoo's satchel and decide to dial Jisoo's number but you find that everytime you dial it just beeps and cuts off, maybe it's the network issue.

You decide to call Jungkook's number, but before you can, you hear a light tap on your door, and with a scowl on your face, you walk to answer it while keeping your phone over your ear as the phone rings, "Hello," Jungkook replies as soon as he picks up "Jungk-""Jungkook?" You appear surprised to find him standing in front of you. 

"What are you even doing here?" You whined in puzzlement. He appeared to be an angel in disguise, as though he had traveled all the way from that supper only to rescue your grace."Well," he shrugs, raising his hands to display two cups of ready-to-eat ramyeon in his palms, but his smile fades as he sees you gripping your back and groaning while bending to relieve the ache in your tummy."I need your help," you beg. 

Jungkook appears perplexed at you. The prospect of you appealing in this manner terrified him. He jolts the door shut before leading you to the bed. 

                                                                                                      ~~
Lol I'm sorry for such a long delay you guys 😭 I have been super busy all this long but I'll make sure to keep updating this story (no promises tho 😩). Hope y'all are doing fine. Cya around 🦋

|Vote|Comment|•