C H A P T E R: 5

You clean up your coffee table and throw the dirty cloth in the wastebasket. Straightening the crease of your baggy shirt, you decide to have a final check on the way you were looking.

This wasn't the "usual you".. you weren't really the type to impress people by your looks but with your talent.
However, something just made you wanna do a little touch up today.

All these things happened the moment Hoseok stated how he was coming at your place.
He said he was around the corner, buying some groceries and since your apartment is near the vicinity, he decided to stop by..

You were still wondering what he was gonna ask you. Not that you were expecting something... Pfft of course not!
But the curiosity was killing you really bad.

It probably has to do with your summer break assignment or maybe the project you got in research. What else would he want from you?

You shake your head, not wanting to have unnecessary thoughts any further. Whatever it is, he'll let you know when he comes.

You adjust your reading specs as you decide to buzz time till then by focusing on doing some reading for the research homework you were supposed to complete.
Although of course it was too early for you to start working on the same already but you were an anxious personality who always aimed at doing her work before time.

The moment you start looking through some papers online, the buzzing sound of the bell in the quite environment startles you making you jump a little.

He's here.

You sprint towards the door and turn the knob only to find Jungkook standing there..?

You get agitated.
First he acts weird by blurting out weird things to you the other day then he Photobombs in your collection of Polaroid pictures and now he is here at your place..!?
How the heck did he even manage to get your address?
And why's he even here in the first place?

You furrow your brows and stare at him, "you?"

"Yeah.. me" he sniffles, you tense up as you sense his emotions.
He definitely didn't look fine.

"A-are you okay?" You ask cautiously. It wasn't like you both talk often. It's only once you chatted with him that too during Semester 2 when he had asked you to send your notes to him for the exams.

"Move. I want something." He says and pushes past you, without even wanting to hear your reply.

"What the hell? Jungkook! You come here all the way to my apartment and you didn't have the courtesy to even say hello and now you're trespassing on my property!"

He tsks, as you keep yelling "you've always been like this.. irritating" he mumbles as he walk straight into your room.  He just wanted to pick your plushie that you had passed on to your lovely daughter, areum.

The torn guy was really having a hard time dealing with the pain of missing his children. He didn't even have any pictures or any souvenirs which could help him soothe a bit and so it clicked him how he can fetch areum's favourite plushy which was once yours..

 He didn't even have any pictures or any souvenirs which could help him soothe a bit and so it clicked him how he can fetch areum's favourite plushy which was once yours