C H A P T E R: 12

You look at Jisoo and scoff, "and why should I wear it if he likes black?"
You hold the garment intact as you eye her carefully,

Jisoo shrugs but you only get irritated further.
You weren't liking the fact how she has been giving you details about kook like that. It was good if she knew him well and all but you weren't interested in knowing about his personal tastes or distastes whatsoever.

She was going through her clothes and you put the black bikini she just handed to you besides her, "I'm not going to wear it"

She looks at you amazed, "y/n I was kidding..! Why are you taking it so seriously?"

"Because maybe I don't want to know about what jungkook likes in bed or what's his kink. Come on Jisoo!" You get frustrated at this point, "I-" you trail off, not wanting to fight with her unnecessarily and so you decide to march inside the washroom with the pair of crop top and rugged shorts you had picked earlier for yourself, leaving Jisoo stunned at your sudden burst of energy.

~~
This was getting so stressful.

Everyone was having a fight now.. you were pretty much sure that something was going on in between Jungkook and Hoseok and now you and Jisoo also had this little spat.. not really but you did make it awkward between you both.

You were already feeling so cranky and low because of this.

Pressing the button of the elevator, your peripheral vision could tell how somebody was standing right next to you and you clearly know who it was,

"Y/n.." Jisoo murmurs as you both get in. You adjust your top as you walk in and hum looking at her.

"I- I'm sorry okay. I really didn't know it'll upset you. I think I should've considered your feelings too and-"

A deep sigh leaves your lips as you hear her apologizing for technically something as stupid as what happened back in the room. Maybe you were a little bit too harsh on her.. maybe she was just doing what normally any person your age would do.. tease friends about good looking guys!

"It's okay.. maybe I exaggerated a bit. Let's not.. let's just forget it, okay? I really don't want to ruin this" you mutter, a timid smile of guilt protruding your lips in the process..

She nods understandingly and passes you a smile as well..

~~
The breeze keeps hitting your face as the both of you keep walking on the sand. It felt really relaxing to walk on the beach especially because you had decided to remove your sandals after heavily applying the sunscreen lotion.

"Hiii"

You tilt your head and see the boys, hoseok was running in your direction, giving you anxiety as he keeps approaching you,

"Let's swim!!" That's the first thing he screams without even caring to hear a reply from either of you as he gets inside the water, throwing his shirt off on the sand.
It was a big artificial pool which they had created just for the purpose of people's safety. Actually you've heard a lot of stories about how scary Jeju beach was in terms of swimming and hence travellers or tourists would often be guided to this pool incase they felt like having some fun swimming..

"Yeah!!" Jisoo cheers along, pumping up the boring environment now as she throws her shrug, flaunting her bikini body as she gets inside the water along with Hoseok.
Both of them laugh and giggle, typically how anybody would do once they go down for a swim.

"Jisoo watch out!" Hoseok screams as he points out at something and the moment Jisoo drifts her attention on what he was showing her, he splashes  some water on her face causing her to look at him before swimming all the way to him,