C H A P T E R: 9

Jungkook and you keep walking, laughing and giggling over silliest of things and no it wasn't because of the few sips you drank from his bottle of booze but because you found him kinda funny.

You jump, "I'll tell you something embarrassing about me and you tell me yours okay?"

Jungkook chuckles and nods, he knew what you were gonna tell him. The infamous condom episode!
Amidst your marriage you two have had occasions where you've spilled some beans about each other.
His heart skips a beat as he already sees you flustered over what you were about to say...

"So.. like I was 12 okay" you giggle as you picture the whole incident, "and.." you laugh again making kook giggle along with you

"Yeah you laugh first" he suggests as he takes another sip

"I was a fool okay" you say in between your laughs, "anyway so it was my cousin's birthday right and uh we were sitting on the couch and were blowing the balloons and we ran out of it so" you laugh out loud making jungkook laugh along as well.

"Let me guess..you went straight into your aunt's room and found a stray condom lying and you had your Eureka moment"

You frown, "how'd you know!? I exactly did that!"

Jungkook shrugs, "so predictable" he smacks your forehead

"Ow! And- and then I was yelling in excitement saying 'oh I found a balloon' and my aunt she quickly snatched it and said it's not meant for you to play!"

Jungkook chuckles, "I had an embarrassing moment when uh I was I don't know 13 or 14 maybe and man puberty was hitting me like a truck! So I uh was doing my thing.."

You frown, "thing?"
Jungkook gives you a look and it doesn't take you long to understand his point, "oh uh okay.."

He chuckled, "yeah so mom and dad were out for dinners and I was in my room. I was moaning so loud I didn't even realize my dad barged in thinking I was with some girl and-"

"I don't wanna know!" You shut his mouth using your palms.

Jungkook's breath hitches as you touch him. Your hands felt so soft.. why didn't they feel this way before?
Had your marriage ruined you so much?

You put your palms away quickly, feeling a little queasy, "anyway let's head back.. hoseok and Jisoo might need us"

Jungkook nods, "hmm.. let's go then"

~~
"Hobi!" Jisoo hiccups and starts giggling

Hoseok pouts as he looks at her and he hums

"Eenie meenie miny moe! Who's the girl you love the most" she asks while eyeing him curiously.

Hoseok hiccups and he mirrors Jisoo by eyeing her too,
"I won't tell you" he mimics a toddler making Jisoo chuckle

"It's obvious" she claims as she drinks some more making hoseok frown,

"Her name starts with y.. and ends with n" Jisoo cackles making hoseok snort,

(A/n- Lmao 😂 y'all know the name right^)

"Nooo...." He blushes, "who told you"

Jisoo comes near him and squishes his cheeks, "Oh god look at that! You're blushing!"
It was after a few seconds when Jisoo's stomach churns and she feels this urge to empty her guts out,
"Fvck-" she slaps hoseok's cheeks away..

"Oh my god!" You shriek as you see Jisoo puking her guts out on the sand.

"What the hell guys!" Jungkook freaks out as he sees hoseok laying down besides jisoo, singing the songs which were blasting on the speakers