C H A P T E R: 10

"my head still fucking hurts" groans Jisoo as the four of you sit in the boy's room after you had all had your exquisite lunch in the hotel.

All of you gaze at her, only you being the one to offer some help as you rub the side of her arm and let her rest her head over your shoulder.

"Who asked you two to drink so much?" Jungkook mutters under his breath as he shuffles the Uno cards for a new round.

Hoseok snaps and glares at jungkook, "says the one who tripped on coke f-"

"GUYS!" You yell, "PLEASE!" you put your palm over hoseok's chest so as to back him away from jungkook.

You were getting really awkward seeing these two bickering about each other. It's kind of strange because all you know is that they're buddies! They've been in the same band and have been so close to each other, you barely remember a day you saw either of them without the other.

"Let's play truth and dare?" You announce while looking at Jisoo who gives a thumbs up, her expression still pale because of the hangover however she had slept a lot so you insisted her to do something for a change before going in for a nap again.

Jungkook scoffs, "who even-"

"Why? You scared now buddy?" Hoseok snorts, "scared to reveal something you might not want to-"

"Hoseok please? We're here to enjoy this two day trip and you're just-" you sigh, not liking how awkward and weird everything was turning up.
You really wished you all could enjoy!

Jisoo pouts and raises herself a little in order to take a Chapstick she always puts in her pocket. She throws it on Jungkook and smiles faintly,
"Go ahead.. spin it!"

Jungkook scoffs as he picks the small Chapstick and measures it along the length of his index finger, "really? I'm sure we have a bottle-"

"It's alright.. the tip of the Chapstick decides who'll answer, cool?"

"Fine" kook murmurs as he attempts to spin the Chapstick and the tip lands over Jisoo, catching her off guard but then she laughs it off,

"I want.." she ponders as she puts a finger over her chin and looks at you for some help, only to get a mere shrug from your side,
"Umm.. truth?"

Jungkook smirks as he looks at her. He was feeling so young again. It almost felt like ages to him since he did all of this and a part of him had missed it.
All he could do during the time of your marriage was mostly work.. boring desk work, managing accounts and stuff and it felt like all the excitement in his life was torn.

He takes a deep breath as he nods to himself, wanting to have some fun which he had been craving for so long now.

"Okay so.." he begins, "What's the sexiest thing someone has said to you?"

Jisoo giggles as she stares at him, "what's a beautiful girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?" She laughs earning a coo from you but then she laughs again and points at Jungkook, "Said by the infamous! Jeon Jungkook"

He blushes and his mouth drops, he didn't even remember this but he was pretty much certain that he definitely must have used this pickup line considering what a jerk he used to be back then.
He eyes you nervously, a part of him feeling hurt as you were laughing along with Jisoo like crazy.

Why the heck was he expecting you to be jealous?

He shakes his head, not wanting to make things more obvious and he smirks again.

"When did he say this to you Jisoo?" Hoseok inquires, trying to get more details.
Jungkook grits his teeth, he knew that hoseok was doing it intentionally because he wanted him to look pathetic in your eyes.