C H A P T E R: 14

Note: Part(s) written in italics is the past

~~

"What's going on" Jungkook questions as he stares at you bewildered. He attempts to assist you in sitting on the bed, and you shake your head.

"No wait, I can't sit here. I might stain the sheets" You announce, getting a bit shy in his presence. He stares at you perplexed before comprehending what you are saying.

"Seriously?" He says as he prepares to leave the room

"Huh? what?" You cross your hands over your chest and puff. You were certain that he didn't grasp anything.

"I am sorry but have you started using menstrual cups yet?" Jungkook inquires, While still contemplating, he murmurs, "No wait that was way after areum was bor-"

"what the fuck are you even blabbering?" You admit to being cranky especially as your mood started to deteriorate and you were experiencing excruciating abdominal cramps every passing minute.

"Nothing just leave this on me" He announces while picking a towel from your duffel and placing it on bed. "Sit" He commands. You carefully follow his order and quietly sit while still trying to process what was going on. Jungkook looks around keenly as though trying to find something, "What is it?" you inquire

He mumbles inaudibly making you frown, "huh?" you ask again

"the kettle, don't they provide it?" he huffs while looking around, "umm.. it's literally kept on that table" you state while pointing at the item. He walks over and pours down some water into the kettle before turning it on.

You were kind of shocked at how careful and concerned Jungkook looked. You bite your lip and sigh 'You shouldn't judge a book by its cover' after all someone quoted this saying for a reason, you ponder while kook pours water into the glass kept on the small desk in your room.

"Drink this" He says while handling you the glass of water, "where are your supplies?" he asks as you gulp down a few sips of water. "Well that's the prob kook, I literally remember keeping my meds and pads in the bag but now its gone. I don't know-"

"Aish!" He cusses under his breath, getting annoyed, "clumsy as ever" He sighs as he makes a beeline to the door, "Just stay here. Let me do something"

~~

It was only until a few minutes that he was gone and you begin to think profusely, was Jeon Jungkook so considerate always? You've always had that image of him where you felt that he won't even bother considering anyone's feelings. Maybe you were being too stereotypical, just because maybe he was part of your college band, he was kinda popular and you've heard rumors about him fucking around. Perhaps he isn't that baddie as you've imagined him to be.

You raise yourself a bit as you hear the doorknob turning. A slight wave of happiness flushes over you as you see Jungkook appear right before you, the man struggling to balance a few things he must have brought from the medicos nearby the hotel.

"You are fast" You begin as he makes his way towards you, placing the polybag on the side-table. He smirks and looks at you, "Depends on the situation though"

You didn't respond but start blushing as you realize what he was talking about, "yaah!" you couldn't help but laugh as you see him giggling as he pops out a pill and puts it in his palm, "here"

"Poison?" You raise your brows while picking the pill.

"That's literally ibuprofen for fuck's sake. You're not feeling puke-ish, are you?"