Karma

Jay POV

*Two days later* I can't believe I had to go back into work on a Sunday.  I'm fucking livid.  It have a large business that manufactures new cars.  It goes by the name 'eclipse' and I is the second manufacturing company in the world.  At the moment we're working on a new car to launch during the new year, the 'eclipse rocketeer.'

Being the head of the company I can pretty much come in on my own time, but I like to be in as much as I can because my employees can be fucking idiots. 

I came in today because apparently there's a weasel in the company, and they sent some blueprints of the car over to our competitors, Florence corporations.  Shady little fuckers.  I knew it would happen, so I kept a bullshit set of blueprints in the office, and another set in my room at the club.  I was looking forward to finding out who this weasel might be. 

As I headed into the building, I could see the look of panic on people's faces.  You could tell I was pissed, and people were also worried about the company. 

After finally arriving at the top floor I went over to my assistant, Rachael's, desk.  "Get me a black coffee, and new pack of cigarettes, Marlboro" I demanded.  I've been trying to quit smoking, it's a disgusting habit, but shit makes me stressed, so I smoke. 

"Yes sir," Rachael says, then gets up and walks toward the elevator.  She sways her hips as she does so, making sure I see her ass in her skin tight dress.  I may have to tap that when she gets back.  We've fucked a couple of times, but it wasn't anything personal. 

After she leaves, I head into my office.  It's a nice corner office, with the two outer walls being large windows.  The inner walls were a cool white color with a navy blue trim.  The floor is white with a marble design.  Opposite from the door is my desk.  An old friend of mine custom made the desk out of oak, similar to Lyle's.  I had a leather couch on a small throw rug in the corner of my office.  I used it for when I brought subs into my office.  I walked over to find the blueprints were obviously gone.  I had put them right on top of my desk and put a hidden camera under the couch. 

I walked over and grabbed the camera and took out the flash drive.  Once out, I connected it to my computer and watched the footage.  The camera is motion activated, so I don't have to sift around looking for someone sneaking in.  On the flash drive was a small two minute clip, probably of the dumbass grabbing the blueprints. 

I played the video and first saw the doorknob jiggle and the lock on it being picked.  Obviously, it's cause I fucking lock my office for these reasons. 

After the door opens I see two people come in.  The guy person is a guy I've never seen, and he looked around the room.  I'm surprised he was clueless enough to not see the camera right under the couch.  Nonetheless, he waltzed right in and waved someone behind him to do the same.  This person I did recognize and it was none other than mother fucking Rachael.  That bitch, that's such a cliché.  I turned off my computer and pull out my phone.  I had to make a call.

-------------------------------------------------------------

About twenty minutes later, I get a call on my work phone.  "Yes?" I ask.  "I have your order sir," Rachael says.  Finally she arrived, that bitch is about to get exposed for the snake she is. 

I open my office door and wave her in.  Oddly, she sets my stuff on her desk and strolls on in.  Without taking her eyes off of me, she immediately puts her hand on my dick.  I didn't even get to close the door.  But regardless this is even better because I just grab her by her shoulders and whip her around.

A look of shock and embarrassment spreads across her face as she is greeted by two police officers who saw the whole thing play out.  After seeing them she tried to make a run for it, but wasn't quick enough and ended up getting grabbed by one the officers and pinned against the wall.

"Rachael McKeel, you have the right to remain silent.  Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.  You have the right to an attorney.  If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.". One of the officers say and they put her in handcuffs.

"How could you do this to me?!" Rachael screams. "If you're gonna act like a bitch, I'm gonna treat you like a bitch."  I say.

As the officers leave, Rachael screams out, "You're gonna fucking regret this Jayden!"  Then she's finally escorted out.

God it fucking irritates me when people call me that.  I got my name shortened two years ago, yet those who know about like to use it against me.  But fuck that bitch for trying to steal the work of my company.  She got what she deserved.

With that in mind I go over to my desk and just start to fill out random paperwork.  Fuck I'm gonna need a new assistant.

As I'm filling out a form of some sort, an idea, inspired from earlier, springs into my head.  I immediately put down the paper work, and pick up my phone.

I called Lyle and he answered saying, "Jay what is it, I'm kinda busy right now." He was probably fucking a sub.  He likes to invite one of his workers on Sundays, when the club is closed, over into his office for a quick fuck.

Regardless I tell him, "clear the stage tomorrow, I know exactly how to punish that little piece of shit," then I hang up.

A grin creeps onto my face, as I start to prepare the punishment.  Like I said earlier, if you act like a bitch, I'm gonna treat you like a bitch. 

I laugh, "Karma can be really fucking sweet sometimes."