Devil in Disguise

Jay's POV

I still cannot believe that little boy is Julian's fucking kid. Holy shit and Lyle kept him a secret. He had to have known I would've found out eventually. It should've hit me when I heard his name, but Lyle knew better than to let him work here without me finding out. Dumbass

I stood outside of the club building on the sidewalk and pulled out a pack of Marlboro reds. I took out our, lit it, and to a hit. I usually don't smoke cigarettes but they didn't have any cigars at the place I usually go to, and I was in a rush so I grabbed the most commonly bought pack that they had.

"Really man? Marlboro? C'mon you're better than that." I heard someone say. I looked over and saw Alex leaning against the wall. "Jackass" I said.

He smirked and strolled over. Once we was near me he pulled a package out of his pocket and revealed a cigar. "Fuck you, where did you swipe that?" I asked. "It was a birthday present from Leah a couple weeks ago. I don't smoke but tonight's a...special occasion." He said as he lightly punched me in the shoulder. "Watch it, you'll be next." I warned. "Yeah I rather keep my shit inside my body, instead of all over the stage" he responded.

That made one me laugh. I couldn't believe I made Greg fucking shit himself like a dog. "That was fucking disgusting" I said. "Mother fucker what's disgusting is how the janitors don't know how to sweep and his fingernail ended up hitting a sub I was doing a scene with. Poor thing nearly broke down at just the thought of what happened." He said.

I knew he left early, but I didn't know it was for a sub. "Why were you with a sub? You rarely do scenes with anyone anymore." I said.

"I was doing a favor for Lyle. He needed me to punish someone." He said back. "Lyle's a Dom, why couldn't he have just done it himself?" I asked. "This one is a special circumstance," he responded.

I could only think of one sub off the top of my head that Lyle wouldn't punish himself, so I asked, "which sub was it?"

"The bartender Angel. The one Greg assaulted." He said. Mother fucker, Alex knows and Lyle probably wanted him to keep his mouth shut so that I didn't find out.

"That stupid bastard." I said. "Who Angel?" He asked. "No Lyle," I responded. "That sneaky son of a bitch told you about Angel and tried to keep that shit hidden from me. I fucking know he's his nephew, I find out everything eventually."

I eyebrows raised in surprise. "I did not think you were going to figure it out that quickly. I'm sure Lyle's already told you to stay away from him." He said. "Well what do you think?" I asked sarcasticly.

"I think that you should. There's some sort of innocence or sense of purity with Angel, like he believes that everyone has a bad side. It makes him naïve and easy to prey on, and I know damn well you enjoy breaking people like that. Plus, you have a million other people practicing lining up just to get you off, you don't need to chase something that you can't have." He said.

But that's part of the fun. I love showing them that they are controlled by me, that they're mine. But Angel isn't mine, and that's what pisses me off. Saying I can't have something makes me wants to take it even more.

"I know what you're thinking." Alex said. "You need to learn how leave shit alone."

I sighed and took another drag of the cigarette. "But I was so close to getting him," I said.

Alex just rolled his eyes and said nothing as we both took drags of the cigar and cigarette.

About five minutes later my phone started buzzing. "Who the duck is calling me at two in the morning?" I said.

I pulled out my phone and saw a random number pop up on the screen. I hit decline and put my phone back in my pocket, only for it to ring again. "Probably scam?" Asked Alex.

"No the number actually popped up instead of scam likely. I'll just answer it for fun." I said.

I hit the answer button and to my surprise a soft voice was heard on the speaker. "Is this Jay?" He said. "This is," I responded.

There was a small pause before I heard "Master are you busy?"

A sly smile instantly creeped up on my face, which only made Alex curious. "Who is it? What do they want?" He said.

I put my phone on speaker and answered the boy. "I'm not busy doll, what do you need?" There was another small pause before he said, "can you give me a ride home? I'm on the corner of Kelly and Sun."

Alex jaw instantly dropped the moment he realized who was on the phone. "I thought your uncle was driving you home." He chimed in. "Oh hi mister Alex, ummm not anymore. I'm sorry, I didn't have anyone else to call" Angel said. I was curious as to what was going on with his uncle, but I'll wait until the car ride to ask him.

"I can give you a ride, I'll be there in ten minutes." I said. Through the receiver I heard a small "thank you," then the call ended.

I put out my cigarette and got ready to head to my car. "Jay, remember what I just said. I can give him a ride." Alex suggested.

I smirked. "But little Angle has requested my presence, and I wouldn't expect you, of all people, to tell him no."

I face turned serious. "You better not try anything and I mean it," he said. "We all know that you can't keep me away from him forever. I always get what I want, and right now I want to show both you and Lyle that I have control." I responded.

With that, I walked away from the building and got into my car. This is going to be exciting.